☆48. Fifty Shades of Park☆

Third update in a row 🤧 play the song ☝

A/n : Ramzan warning for muslim army's !

Jimin was now pleased with the fact that he was able to do things that he had always wished to do with his first & eternal love. He felt blessed to have Jungkook by his side. He couldn't ask for anything else if he had his daddy by his side. Jungkook was Jimin's drug his pure addiction. It was an intense and deep love what they had for each other. As soon as the couple was done with the first round. Jimin took Jungkook to the corner of the room which had a metallic pole infront of this huge mirror, which Jungkook had not realized had in this room earlier.

Jimin tied Jungkook's body on to the pole and stretched Jungkook's hands behind his back chaining them with the handcuffs which were connected with the gag ball. "Now what's.... this Jimin? I swear I had never imagined that I would be wearing these things......" Jungkook was about to complain further when Jimin placed the shiny black metallic gag ball inside Jungkook's mouth shouting him up completely. And soon Jungkook realized that if he tried to move his hands even a bit the gag ball will move in his mouth. What else Jimin was gonna do with him ? Jungkook swore that he's watching the Fifty shades of Park and he is being the top Anastasia steel getting dominated by his sexy bottom. But nevertheless this was new and although he was being uncomfortable but other part of him was clearly enjoying this.

Jimin looked in satisfaction for a while seeing his daddy being tied up like this was arousing him more and more

Jimin looked in satisfaction for a while seeing his daddy being tied up like this was arousing him more and more. Jungkook couldn't even move an inch as his body was tied on the pole making him still on the place without any movement. Jimin brought the vibrator in his hands and smirked while Jungkook was about to shout, realized that he had this huge gag ball in his mouth to prevent him from shouting. Jimin was stroking the vibrator on Jungkook's dick. He increased the speed of the vibrator to the fullest and by now Jungkook feet like jelly, his legs wobbling out. Jimin was clearly enjoying the reactions his daddy was giving him. The vibrator was moving on his already abused dick and Jungkook was seeing stars by now.

Jungkook now was going to come for the third time tonight and he shots his load feeling like worn out type. But was Jimin going to stop now ? Not a chance. Jimin then moved on to the shelf and brought the long rod whip in his hands and marched towards Jungkook. Now Jungkook had sworn to heavens that he is going to punish Jimin so hard after this that he will make sure Jimin will not forget about it.

 Now Jungkook had sworn to heavens that he is going to punish Jimin so hard after this that he will make sure Jimin will not forget about it

Jimin placed his hand on Jungkook's waist and he gently whipped on Jungkook's left nipple with this whip. Jungkook tried to move at the foreign pain on his nipples and chest. But the gag ball in his mouth was making him go insane. When Jimin whipped Jungkook again on the right nipple with more force, Jungkook felt like he was enjoying it. With more gentle whips Jungkook felt that the pain was turning into more pleasure. Jungkook wondered if he had pain kink before ? But now he was sure that he loves it, all thanks to Jimin.

Indeed Jimin was careful with the whip, he could never even dream of hurting his love and those mere whips were nothing to Jeon Jungkook who could take bullets on his body easily and still be able to beat the shit out of the people. Ofcourse someone like this, someone like Jungkook could handle this demon named Jimin. Now Jimin with a naughty chuckle brought Jungkook out of the trance of pleasure. He saw that Jimin placed the whip near his dick and with not much force hits on his dick. If Jungkook didnt had that gag ball in his mouth surely whole of the Seoul would have heard his voice.

After Jimin was done playing with Jungkooks dick he threw the whip and took Jungkook's dick in his hand, aligning it to his own puffy red hole Jimin feels that Jungkook's dick entered inside him easily due to the earlier intercourse they had. Now planting kisses all over Jungkook's body Jimins starts moving his body against Jungkook riding his dick. Jimin feels Jungkook whimpering when he bites on his daddy's shoulder. Jungkook tries to meet up with Jimin's pace and thrusts inside Jimin with all the power he had. Jimin loved the fact that Jungkook was still thrusting hard isnde him even after all this. Jungkook saw Jimin riding his dick on his own in the mirror, he loved how Jimin was bouncing back and forth on his dick while they both were in standing postion, as Jungkook was tied in the pole. Jimin loved the fact that his man was equally as strong as him. He got someone who was as crazy as him. If Jimin and Jungkook were born in vampire world, Jungkook could easily tell that they would have been each others mates for eternity.

Jungkook reached his climax and once again came inside Jimin while Jimin too came reaching his high all over Jungkook who closed his eyes for a brief moment. He felt Jimin removing the gag ball and removing the chains from his body. But Jungkook didn't dare to pull out from inside Jimin yet. He just threw his body on Jimin resting his head on Jimins shoulder. Jimin cupped Jungkooks face and looked in Jungkook's eyes which were Jimins universe. "I love you Jimin..... please stay forever with me" Jungkook said with his catchy breath pulling Jimin closer towards his chest and Jimin just smiled at him fondly. "I love you more my Jungkookie and I will never leave you even if I die my soul will haunt you" Jimin said placing a peck on the olders lips fondly. This is what the couple had for each other, their trust on each other was unbreakable. The trust which had never let them to be apart from each other. Thier bond and pure love is what they had right from he start itself which was destined by the fate. They continued wrecking each other the whole night devouring themselves with the love and the lust, God knows how many rounds they still went on and on~

End of Chapter

I seriously need to bath in holy water after this. Can you believe, this bish need to fast after 1 hour ?

Now don't expect any smuts till my periods as I said in the earlier chapter.