the tutor's introduction

imessage

mikasa
hey armin

armin
whats up mikasa

mikasa
do u mind tutoring a friend of mine
shes seriously struggling

armin
tutoring?
what subjects?

mikasa
tbh
im not sure
but i wouldnt be surprised if it were all of them

armin
all of them ?!
thats a lot mikasa 😅

mikasa
ik
sorry
forget i asked

armin
wait
who's this friend of yours?
don't take this the wrong way but i didn't know you had friends outside of our friend group

mikasa
oh
shes someone i met recently
well not rly recently
its been a few months

armin
oh?
wait
do you mean
friend as in like friend...?

mikasa
what omg armin no
well
nvm no

armin
i sense hesitance

mikasa
no trust me
she and i r just friends

armin
mhmmm okay then
you know mikasa lying to yourself at a pathological rate is unhealthy

mikasa
😐
i did not come here to be lectured by u
but thanks anyway

armin
wait
i'll do it

mikasa
you'll do what

armin
i'll tutor your friend

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

y/n's pov

"i still don't understand how everyone in this goddamn bloodline is so hot.", you muttered to yourself. holding mikasa and levi's pictures side by side, you were stunned by the amount of beauty that could radiate from two people.

your mother knocked and came into the room, "y/n, come down for dinner." you looked back at her visibly at a loss. "what's wrong honey?" she came closer to you clearly worried. "mom, do you think that beauty could be a family thing? like you know how everyone in a family can have curly hair because of genetics or whatever. do you think that same rule could apply for good looks too?" she looked at you a little shocked and started to laugh, "where on earth is this coming from? are you trying to find out more about our family history? it is true that we're all good looking."

you laughed with her and stated, "yes well you are kind of popular at school," it was one thing for you to have clout because of your best friend. but it was another to be known as the girl who had a 'milf' as her mom. you couldn't disagree with what people were saying though, even if you wanted to. your mom glowed in every single way.

"but anyway, no it's not about our family. it's about another one. well, my friend's family.", you spun around in your chair and wheeled yourself to the door, closing it. "i wonder, if they were to have children with someone ugly, would that ruin the good looks trend we got going on here?"

haru came into the room, "i thought we were having dinner now." my mom chuckled, "yes we are now. you must be hungry."

'DING'