Chapter two (Tiny bit of smutt)

Me and Hange walk down the hallway with her arm around my shoulder. Oh god. I look down in embarrassment when I see captain Levi walking past. "The hell- four eyes what are you doing with her?-" Levi says while frozen in his spot. "Me and her made a bet. That's none of your buisness. BYEEEE." Hange says while speedwalking to her room with her arm still around my shoulder.

We make it to her room and and she shuts the door and locks it. "Hange what's going on why are you in such a-" I get Interrupted with Hange's lips crashing onto mine. I was shocked at first but then I fell into the kiss. She carried me to the bed never having our lips leave each others. She then breaks the kiss and looks me in the eye. "H-Hange-" I said quietly. "Call me captain." She said while placing me onto the bed. She started to pull down my maid dress while placing kisses on my neck and upper chest trying to find my sweet spot. "Han- C-captain..." I moan when she finds my sweet spot on my upper chest and sucking on it.

She then started to make her way down. As soon as she was about to unbuckle my bra, there was a knock on the door. She starts walking to the door as I quickly pull my dress back up and sit up. Hange opens the door to reveal and short man. "Oi. Abnormal. We need you for something in the office." Levi peeks through the door "what is she doing here?" He asks. "She was just stopping by." She says while pushing him out the door while walking with him shutting the door behind her. I was just left in her room.

I felt tired because she woke me up too early so I decided to lay down and go to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haha anyways I suck at writing this and this was me and my friends idea because I became bored so no judgment please lmfao