Prologue.

[A/N: That's☝🏽☝🏽 how I think the MC looks like in his human form and yes it was taken from pinterest...]

~~~

When I waa born my parents told me that at my first cry the world seemed to have had awaken.

Plants were shooting everywhere and no matter how much people cut down they just kept coming untill the day I became one year old. They suddenly stopped growing quickly and went back into the natural cycle. That left the world's people unbalanced since they had started to get used to it.

They later on just went through their normal routine and by the time I reached the age of fifteen, everyone had forgotten their fear and the unnatural that happened fifteen years ago.

But not my parents. They believed my birth caused it and I just thought they were crazy.

Like who would think that they did something like that?

My parents named me Gaia Artemis Silva. After the Greek mythology personification of the Earth and after the goddess of wild animals, hunt and vegetation.

I really thought that they were obsessed with gods/goddesses.

Plus am a guy no matter how much I looked like a girl so naming me after a god? Fine, but naming me after a goddess? Hell no. Well they never allowed me to change my name and the day of my birthday they died in a car crash.

Their will was that they gave all their riches to me (which was a lot, and at the age of fifteen I was the richest kid/person on the earth.) But only if I agreed to never ever change my name.

" Tch they knew me too well. " I said before singing the agreement since it was money! And I could buy whatever I wanted and it wouldn't even leave a dent in all the riches that I had now.

' Really made me wonder what my family did? Hm maybe when I'm bored I can do some research?... Yeah ok I'll do that. ' I thought nodding to myself before falling in my huge and soft bed.

~~~

While he slept.

The world personification once again awakened and this time it was because of another boy. A boy that both terrified the Earth and excited it.

{ They are all here... Will I survive or perish? } The Earth's personification thought before going back into a long slumber.

[A/N: Sooooo what's your thoughts on this?]