The Other Side

"Hmph." Lightning huffed. She was so used to having rough conversations with her sister because of that man she despises so much. All she wants is for Serah to be protected and stay out of harms way. All of the crap she has to hear on the news of what that blasted NORA does make her want to choke him but then again, Serah loves him and she always has to keep that in mind. As she finishes up cleaning her sabre, she leaves her towel in the kitchen sink and sheathes it into her sheathe which is wrapped around her right leg. Its 5:00pm and the sun is beginning to set. "Well now that the house is empty, I don't know what to do with myself." The phone suddenly rings. She would pick up the phone and answer, "Lightning speaking." "Hey lightning, I'm gonna need your help down here. There are monsters coming from Gran Pulse and we pretty much need back up," Master Sergeant Amodar replied. "Yeah boss, on my way," She also replied, in a serious tone. She pressed a button on the phone as it beeped, telling her that the call was done. Walking out of the door she grabbed her keys and closed the door before locking it tightly. Running to her hover bike, she couldn't help but think about the arguement she had with Serah. Maybe she was being a little hard on Snow. Maybe NORA and The Guardian Corps want the same thing but just work for it differently. She knows she can't have this feeling about Snow for the rest of her life. Him and Serah have been together for about 3 years. "Ugh. What a mess." She speeds up , lifting the bike off of the front and balancing on the hind wheel, driving away.