Smut part1

Smut in this!!not good tho😔

Tomioka pov
------------------------------------------------------------
After having my lustful thoughts I heard a knock at my door I went to see who it was and to my surprise it was tanjiro. He asked to come in and I just told him that it's okay and he came in my estate. At first we just chatted and everything was going fine until he got up but because he was sitting down so much his legs fell asleep and he fell on top of me which i am very grateful for(😏) . I purposely moved my knee a bit to just rub his area a bit. He is very sensitive as he moaned "A~ahh~ tomioka~san" he than covered his mouth which caused his legs to rub my area because he fell and his hands were the only things supporting him so when he removed them from their place on the ground he fell. Of course tomioka got a bit hard and since tanjiro panicked he moved his leg to get up but it ended up rubbing my area. I just pulled him down . he ended up kissing him at first tanjiro didn't kiss back but when I asked for entrance tanjiro didn't understand so I bit his bottom lip which caused tanjiro to gasp and I slipped my tongue in and just started to explore tanjiros's mouth tanjiro moaned in the kiss which sent vibrations in my mouth. after a bit we stopped and we have a string of saliva. I then pinned tanjiro to the ground and just kissed him he was so shocked he didn't have time to react so I took that time to slip my tongue in and I started rubbing his ass. He of course moaned. I started to get hard so I started unbuttoning my shirt and then tanjiro's I saw his big scar he got from a battle damn demons. I took off our pants and I stopped kissing him but as he was about to move i shoved my fingers in his mouth moving them around told him to suck at first shook his head no but I just slapped his ass and he started to suck my fingers after a bit I kissed him again and stuck one of mt fingers in his whole of course he was in pure shock he started to wiggle to try to get it out but that made it worse for him as I just fully stuck my finger in looked like he wanted to scream but I continued to kiss him after a while it looked like he got used to having my finger in his whole and stopped kissing him and when he felt it he moaned loudly "A~AHHH!! TOMIOKA~SAN" I felt really happy to hear him scream my name not in a bad way just in a lustful way;). I scissored him and after awhile he got used to it as his moans got softer which made me sad so I took out my fingers. He looked really relieved and was about to stand just as I pulled him down and stuck my Dick in him and he screamed "AHH~AHH TOMIOKA~SAN PLEASE STOP AHH!" he kept moaning loudly I thought people might here us. So I just kept still until he got comfortable and after a bit he seemed comfortable so I moved at first it was slow but he moaned and so I got faster and faster and now he is moaning as loud as he can because I am thrusting in him as fast I can. After 20 minutes of thrusting in him at my fastest speed I felt lile I was going to cum so I took it out and just made him sit in a sitting doggy position and i shoved my thing in his mouth he took sometime to process and I was impatient so I just moved his head back and forward until I cam in his mouth and at this point he just listened so I told him to drink all of it and he did.

That is all for right now. I wrote 690 words for the story😌✋anyway bye bye!!!