VII

Morning, Somi headed to Sana's house to pick her up. She already messaged the latter that she's waiting outside.

Sana replied with an 'I'll be down in a few minutes.' so the latter sat there, listening to the music while she waits for the Japanese.

Somi heard a knock so she took a side glance to see the Japanese with her casual clothes.

"Good morning Sana unnie, the others are already in there and is currently having their breakfast, should we grab our breakfast in a near café or have our breakfast with them?"

"Good morning to you too, Somi.. I think we should go and have our breakfast with them." Sana smiles.

"Alright then, let's go.. The make up artist and hairstylist are already there with them."

The drive was silent, except for the music playing. Sana had her head rested on the window while her eyes shut close. Somi on the other hand had her eyes focused on the road as she drive.

When they reached their location, Somi then assisted the Japanese inside.

"Good morning Ms Minatozaki!" an unfamiliar voice greeted.

"I'm Jackson Wang, the one who is assigned to handle this photoshoot. You will meet the photographer and others later after having their breakfast."

"Good morning, Mr Wang. It's nice to finally meet you." Sana smiles.

"Have you eaten your breakfast? You can join us if you want."

"Sure, I also want to personally meet your team before the photoshoot starts."

The Chinese CEO headed to the tent, being followed by Sana and Somi.

"Mr Wang, your girlfriend excused herself and told us that she will be back in 10 minutes.."

"Oh.. I want her to meet the new model but anyways, this is Minatozaki Sana. I bet all of you already know her since you all are fan of Japanese."

The Japanese chuckles, "It's nice to meet all of you, I am looking forward to work with you all." 

-

Sana already had her make up done and is currently waiting for the staff to call her out.

"Ms Minatozaki, the photographer's already here." Somi said when she enters the room.

The Japanese followed her manager, she saw the staffs she met earlier but her eyes stopped at the tall woman with long hair, the one she saw in her dream.

Shock was written all over Sana's face once the woman faced her.

'That's why the woman in my dream looks familiar.' the Japanese thought.

"It's nice to meet you personally, Ms Minatozaki." the Taiwanese said.

"Tzuyu-ah.." Sana muttered.

"Act professional, Sana unnie.." Somi giggles, the Japanese then glared at her.

"So, let's start the photoshoot."

Once the Taiwanese said that, she took her camera while Sana sat down and started doing poses.

"Ms Minatozaki, can't you do better poses?"

The staffs around them was shocked, but keep their mouth shut knowing the Taiwanese.

The Japanese once again started doing poses but the Taiwanese latter was not having any of it.

"You keep doing the same pose and I don't like it, Ms Minatozaki."

Sana sighed, she doesn't know if the Taiwanese was doing this on purpose or she was just really doing the same poses that annoys the latter.

Tzuyu started clicking her camera while Sana do different poses, the Japanese makes sure not to repeat the same pose she did earlier but-

"Five minutes break! Ms Minatozaki, you should do better next time."

The staffs left the room, Somi saw Sana walking towards Tzuyu so she left the two of them alone.

Sana had an annoyed look as she walks near the Taiwanese, "Tzuyu, can we talk?"

"Did you do that on purpose? I'm sure I did well while doing different poses earlier!"

Tzuyu ignored her rants that irritates the Japanese even more, "Hyah! I am talking to you so don't just stand there ignoring me as if I'm a ghost!"

"Ghost? Ahh it scares me, someone is talking yet I can't see whoever it is." the Taiwanese says sarcastically while chuckling inside.

'Serves you right.' Tzuyu thought.

The Japanese was about to smack the younger but the staffs starter going back inside, "We will talk again later you giant."

Sana glared at the Taiwanese who was preparing her camera before walking back to the chair.

-

After the photoshoot, the Japanese thanked all the staff and gave them the cookies she baked with the help of Somi yesterday.

"You shouldn't have bothered, Ms Minatozaki." the Taiwanese said.

"I just want to give it to them as a thank you." Sana says forcing a smile as she faced the Taiwanese latter

The staffs thanked the Japanese before heading out of the room, leaving the two alone.

"You're so good at pretending, Sana." the Taiwanese shook her head before walking out of the room.

"Wait! Tzuyu-ah, we still need to talk!" Sana exclaimed but the younger one ignores her again.

"What does she mean by I'm so good at pretending? I really did give it to the staffs as a thank you!" Sana huffed.