We're gonna get through this

Author:Picture of Luna above

I woke up of the sound of my alarm clock. I roughly turn it off and got my phone it was Benjamin.

*Wake up sleepyhead*

I chuckled and quickly gave him a call. After that i quickly took a quick shower and i decided to just put light makeup and wear my hair down.

I was quick to react as i saw pancakes with eggs on my plate. I sat down and ate it all up.  

Hey you done? Benjamin says as he kissed my forhead.

Yeah lets go.

...

Aren't this your last day? I'm gonna miss you so damn bad. He says as walk down the hall ways.

Yeah right don't think just because i'm not here you can do silly stuff. I says with a teasing tone.

I'm not gonna do anything baby, I promise. His words hit me and i felt butterfly in my stomach.

Lets go to class before we're late. I suggest. He quickly nod and walk me to my class.

...

I need alot of time for packing my stuff luckily Benjamin came to help.

We haven't even talk about how are we gonna communicate. Benjamin says as he brings me the nit stack of clothes for me to place in my bags.

I don't know,FaceTime. I sigh knowing its not that easy.

I guess like we have a choice.

We have, you can move there.

Its not that easy. His voice full of unsureness.

Your already 21 you can easily move out. I said as i stand up to get my toothbrush.

Yeah but i have my whole life started here.

I didn't reply, i honestly don't know what to say i know its not that easy but i'm scared its very unlikely for couples with long distance relationships to last. But i hope we'll be able to get through this.

I heard foot steps as i sip my bag. Benjamin wraps his arms along my waist and gently kissing my neck.

Come on baby we'll get through this ok? He says as close my eyes loving the feeling his lips connects to my neck slowly going to my cheeks to my lips. I cup my hands into his cheeks and turns around to face him.

Yeah and you'll visit me right. I said as i part my lips into his giving us some space.

For sure but i don't know how long could i visit you i'm also part of the football team you know?

I guess your right i just can't imagine how miserable i'm going to be without you.

Lets just sleep for now well after your done packing. He says while taking me in his arms and letting go of me once were in my bed.

Ouch that hurts. I say playfully.

He ignores me and joined me in the bed gently sucking my neck. Aren't your mom down stairs?

No their busy fixing some documents when we moved.

Then we have the entire house for our self. I feel him smirking through my neck.

I tug at his hair as i kissed his lips roughly. Baby.. i moan.

So hi guys this is the first chapter and i'll try to update as much as i can i still have some school works you know. And i'll be announcing the characters face every one chapter and Luna's face is Jade Weber so you can just her up.