''~Introduction~''

-Third-person POV-

After dinner, the children gathered in their bedroom, some of the children dragged Leslie and Isabella with them. Isabella stayed by the door while Leslie sat down on one of the children's beds. They started asking him all sorts of questions. One of the children asked, "What's your name?". Leslie chuckled and answered, "Well my name is Leslie. Pleasure to meet you all.". Isabella stood there in shock, the lullaby, his looks now his name. It all started to make sense. Isabella started to cry tears of joy knowing her childhood friend is alive. Emma and Norman noticed Isabella crying and went up to her. "Mama are you okay?" Emma asked. She glanced at Emma and responded with "I'm okay Emma dear.". The children then started to gather around Mama asking her to introduce herself to Leslie. She smiled at them, full of joy. She looked at Leslie and introduced herself. "I'm Isabella, I'm sure you must know me.". Leslie stood there in shock but before he could say anything the children were starting to get sleepy. Leslie chuckled and walked out of the room for a while. He came back with his guitar. Leslie told them to lay on their beds as he started to tune his guitar. Once all the kids were ready, he started playing the lullaby. Norman sat up and asked, "Hey Mama, your lullaby sounds like that, can you sing along with Mr. Leslie?". Isabella couldn't resist. The children all wanted to hear it. Leslie and Isabella played a wonderful duet and in no time the children fell asleep.

-Isabella's POV-

After my dear children fell asleep, we both walked out of the room. Leslie then looked at me and gave me a warm embrace. I was in shock as I turned a hint of pink. Leslie noticed it and chuckled. He then said, "Since when were you the flustered one, Isabella?". He laughed as I turned pink of embarrassment. "I'm just teasing you, Bella." I looked back at him and smiled at him as he laughed. I then heard a small giggle from the children's room. I sighed and called out to Emma. "Aw, you noticed me," she said kind of disappointed.  "Why were you laughing Emma dear?". I asked. She giggled at me and said, "Well it's because Mama has a cr-". I covered Emma's mouth as quickly as I can since I knew what she was talking about. Leslie looked at me and Emma in confusion. "Emma dear, that's private okay?". She giggled and skipped back to the room. 

-Leslie's POV-

As the orange-haired girl named Emma skipped along to her room, Isabella sighed and looked back at me. "Please do not mind her, she can be a bit mischievous at times.". I chuckled as it reminded me of Isabella when we were younger. She was a mischievous girl back then as well. Isabella brought me to my room and told me good night. Before she left for her room, I went up to her and let her hair down. I chuckled at her and said, "You look better with your hair down." Isabella turned a bit pink, which usually happens to me. She smiled at me and embraced me before greeting me a good night and leaving for her room.