twenty-five

wrapping this up within the next 5 chaps, start thinkin of your fav tropes that i can write a new book about
/

aksel is officially on the plane, he ended up spending a full two weeks with you guys. it was for sure one of the most fun two weeks you've had in a while, it felt nice to be able to be with him in person.

weston is streaming in his room, practically screaming throughout the apartment. hes been in a wonderful mood all day today, very affectionate towards you.

you're lying on kalynn's stomach in the living room as her fingers twist your hair. she's talking to you about a theory that she has, obviously very passionate about it.

"i'm saying that i wouldn't be shocked if i found out it was true," she shrugs, it's always sunny in philadelphia playing on the tv.

"no, you're saying that you believe it's true," you laugh, looking up at her down from her lap.

"ok but don't you think it's true! i feel like it's something he would pay to have done!" her voice shouts down to you. you can most definitely hear it on weston's stream.

"kalynn, i'm sure bryce hall doesnt lie about his age," you cock an eyebrow at her, seeing her expression get frustrated again.

"it's makes sense. if you say you're 21 you can do anything. remember when he got in that fist fight at the restaurant? nobody cares anymore because he says he's 21. we have the same birthday, and i am not 21," she shakes her head.

"do you have the same birth year or just the same birth day?" she grasps the roots of her hair at your question while looking like she's containing a scream.

"the internet says we have different birth years! i know he was born in 2000! there's no way that kid was born in 1999!" her voice goes high pitched, leaving you to press your lips together to stop from laughing.

"ok, ok, i'm sure bryce hall has an elaborate scheme to make himself legal, and i'm sure that you're right," you raise your hands in defense as you stand up to go into the kitchen.

she huffs as she plops into the couch. you can't really tell if shes relieved or still has built up stress over bryce hall's age.

"let's do something," she sits up from the couch, smiling at you, "but like in the house."

"ok! do you wanna join a call with weston so we can play something with him on stream? or something else that's just the first thing i thought of," you shrug while shutting the fridge.

"we should. i'll text hoover and aksel if they wanna join too," you nod, walking towards weston's room to ask if you're even allowed to join.

"hey," you open his door, walking over to the edge of his bed with a water bottle in hand.

"y/n  y/l/n  i'm live," he keeps his eyes on his monitor, finishing the gta story that you were both playing during the love or host.

"how far did you get?" you squint your eyes to try and see his progress, leaning inwards towards the screen.

"i am so close to finishing i just have zero clue how to get to where i need to be," he looks at chat, grinning at how kind people are to you now.

"lemme try," you shake the back of his chair, silently asking for him to get up. he stands up, standing behind the chair that youre now sitting in and holding the top of it.

"girl streamer viewers up? girl playing gta viewers up?" you shove his earbuds into your ears, bringing your left knee up to your chest to get comfortable.

weston laughs behind you, peaking over you shoulder at the screen.

"ok here here slow down there's an edge!" he points at the screen aggressively, leaning further over the chair.

you turn easily, continuing to go down the route with a fake disgusted look on your face.

"seriously dude that's the part you couldn't get," you laugh quietly, weston rolling his eyes and sitting onto his bed with a smile.

you look over at chat, only seeing "omegalul" spammed. you're glad his new viewers finally got the hang of bttv.

"you need to get out of my chair you disgust me man," he shakes his head, pulling his earbuds out of your ears and putting them back on himself. you laugh, leaving the seat and grabbing the water bottle you brought in.

"oh i forgot to ask," you peak in through his door frame, "join the discord call so we can play something."

"whos we," he looks towards you, quickly looking back at his monitor so he doesn't die.

"me, kalynn, aksel, and hoover."

"alright i'll join in just a minute thanks," he says quickly, speaking monotone as he forces all his energy on beating this game.

you snort a laugh at how dry hes being, shutting his door and walking over to your room.

you turn on your pc, plugging your earbuds in and turning on your mic. you open up discord, seeing that aksel, hoover, and kalynn are already in the call.

"hello everyone," you join the call, taking a sip of your water. they all greet you with excited voices as you start up gta. it takes your wifi forever to start up this game and only this game.

hoover starts asking about aksel's visit, to which of course he had to say something about what he walked in on during his first day.

"this was like before they were out to the internet, and i literally had zero clue too," you rub your temple with your thumb, preparing yourself for the way hes planning on saying this.

"i kid you not hoover," aksel starts, not noticing that weston had joined the call. you open your mouth to stop him, now knowing that weston is live streaming the call with 7,000 people listening.

"the first day i got there, i walk into weston and y/n like on top of eachother, fucking intensely making out with me and kalynn in the next room just tryi-"

"i'm live in live i'm live," weston says through his mic, you dropping your head into your hands with a quiet laugh.

aksel laughs harder than ive ever heard him laugh within the full 14 days he's been with us. 

"yikes!" hoover laughs at weston, who's quietly laughing on his stream.

"what the hell dude," weston raises his voice with a laugh, shaking his head and rubbing his hands down his face.

"oh my god," kalynn's mouth is open in a laugh, her hand covering her face.

"we're moving on and we're playing gta," you say into the call still smiling for a reason you couldn't figure out, still hearing aksel laughing quietly.

"mentally preparing myself to go on to tiktok after aksel's little outburst," weston says towards aksel, his cheeks slightly red.

you run your hands down your face, joining the game and starting your search for a motorcycle with kalynn.

/
kinda short chaps lately, hard to find time!