3 hours later

Roc:so what was the big news.

Princeton:we have as new addition to the family.

Mack:kami you pregnant I knew it.

Kamu:that's rude cause I'm not.

Tatiana: (mumble)well at least not no more.

Kami:bitch shut the fuck up before I beat yo ass again hoe!

Tatiana: I'm not a hoe you the one that's the hoe!

Kami:and how am I the hoe.

Tatiana: idk ask DARIUS!

Kami:bitch he forced me you the one who fucked ray and now your having his baby!

All:(gasp)

Trisha:(crying)ray is this true?

Ray:yeah.

Trisha:bye ray(takes ring off and throw it at him).(looks at Tatiana)tati you can have him he's all yours.(leaves out the house).

Ray:kami why would you do that!

Kami:don't blame me blame yourself and your baby Moma over there if she wasn't throwing Darius and the abortion in my face then I wouldn't had said nun and if you didn't like sticking your dick in places they don't belong she won't be sitting here with a baby and if she did it will be prodigy's so don't come at be like that.

Ray:w.e.(looks at rayana)baby why are you crying?

Rayana:cause because of you I might not have a Moma no more .

Karma:what do you mean Cuzo?

Rayana:I know everyone in this room know how mom is she might kill herself or something.

Mack:omg!why are we just standing here let's go look for her before its too late.
Everyone runs out the door and looks for trisha.