Enter : D

I am lying on my bed under the green LED lights that were purchased through Shopee. The blue lights don't work anymore, cut them off by accident.

That's that.

Why am I writing this? No reason. Thought it would be nice to read all this shit again in a few years.

Anyways the first part is always the most boring (especially since I started off with what's currently going on), tadashi, this pathetic excuse of an e-Book should record my life events from here on out.

My name is Danial Hafizuddin. Friends call me Danial or Dan or whatever they feel like. I prefer D but no one really calls me that except for some random girl whose boyfriend is currently in jail and another virgin girl who is half English. They're both cool.

I'm currently well employed and recently became a student (again) though only part time. Things are picking up and all I need to do is make sure I save money, get that stupid driving license, get my degree, learn as many songs as I can on the guitar and find love again. It's quite a list but I'll get it done.

Moving on, I am still living with my Dad and his "happy" family except I have a tattoo and wear earrings on a regular basis. Safe to say my Dad noticed the decorations however he said nothing about it, not to my face. Not much has changed after a year of leaving KL, except I'm all grown up now and safe to say my Dad acknowledges that too.

Mom is married to her boss. Think she's doing alright although she never stops asking for cash every now and then. Proves how better my life has gotten if I'm able to spare Mom money (haha). I haven't seen her for a while.

My first younger brother, Hakimi is a well grown dude now. We've always been close and stuck to the bro code all the time. I'm happy I have him as my younger brother. Although he can be an ass sometimes. 

My current job is horrible however it pays well. Pros and cons I guess. My part time studying will begin in May and I'm just surrendering myself to the amount of pain and suffering I'll go through once it does.

I guess this is kind of the introduction to this whole thing. I caught the sense of what I should write. Time to smoke a cigarette and come up with cool names for the other parts.

Thanks for reading.