Chapter 1

Author pov...

" hello? " The barely awaken girl said on her phone when she heard it ringing.

" Yahh lalisa did you just wake up? You're going to be late for school " hearing the familiar voice she immediately smiled.

" Yah park chaeyoung,its still early and i still want to rest " lisa said causing the girl to sigh on the other side.

" it's already 9 idiot, our class is starting in a hour " hearing that from her cousin,lisa quickly stood up and panicked.

" CHAE, I'LL HANG UP NOW " lisa yrwlled and hang up ..

Quickly going to the bathroom, lisa quickly took a shower and did her morning routine.

After she went out,she straight-up went to her closet and search for her outfit.

Having a short amount of clothes she quickly found a nice outfit.

She went to her mirror and fixed her hair and  put some Light make up. She once again checked her body and smiled.

Turning off the light and closing the door,she went out of her room and directly went out of her House

Catching up the bus on the nearest bus stop she went inside and started playing some music on her phone.

Lisa is an ordinary highschool girl studying at Seoul National University. She is not a rich nor poor girl, she is in a middle class family so she study as a scholar in there.

She is Thai but she was adopted by a Korean woman when she's still a baby, that's why she has a full korean cousin named Park chaeyoung commonly known as Ros'e . Lisa carried her foster mother's surname which cause her to be called as Park Lalisa.

Despite being cousins Lisa and Chaeyoung's status are not the same. Chae is a very rich girl her mother is a privaye lawyer and her father owns a big company. While Lisa's foster mom is an employee at a company. This didn't made their friendship be broken though. They dont have the same blood but they treat each other like sisters.

___

After some time, Lisa already arrived. Stepping out of the bus, she quickly went to the school gate.

Checking the time, she saw that she's still 20 minutes early.

Not noticing the blonde girl that was waiting for her for over an hour already, she got hit by a few arm slaps.

" Yahh chae stop it " Lisa said but the girl didn't stop.

" Lisa i waited here for a hour and you'll just casually walk there like nothing happened ?!? " chae almost shouted causing the girl to smile and hugged her cousin.

" Im sorry " lisa said as she felt that chae stopped slapping her hands.

" Aishh you always say sorry, and wtf are you wearing? I bet this is why you dont have a boyfriend till now " chae said causing lisa to look at her with wide eyes.

" Well my little chaengie, i dont have some expensive clothes like you do " Lisa said.

" You can just burrow from me ya know, and this clothes is not even expensive "

Lisa look at her bag and just smiled.

" What do you call this then? " lisa said lifting up her bag.

" W-well maybe just this bag "  chae reasond but lisa just laughed and just dragged her cousin inside the university.

As they were walking in the hallway they pass some of chae's admirers.

And honestly it's getting annoying for the both of them since they cant even talk about their lifes.

Lisa Pov...

After passing some of my cousin's admirer, we finally arrived at the cafeteria aka chae's favourite part of the school.

We bought some foods and directly went to our classes. We have the same class schedule so we always come together.

After some more admirers and boring classes its already lunch time and im hella huungry right now.

As we were walking all eyes was fixed on us or should I say to my cousin.

I'm not jealous at her but im quite sad cause...well all of my crushes and probably almost boyfriends like her.

Some boys are actually making me fall in love to them to just use me to get closer at chae.

But i can't even blame them, if I've become a guy i will also have a crush on her.

She has everything, the looks, the money and ofcourse the attitude . She is a complete package while I'm just her shadow. Maybe that's why people dont give much attention to me, but i like it that way.

Im always and will always be in her side. Just like my Mom to her mom.

____

After we got our lunch from the cafeteria lady we heard a loud screaming of girls and from that moment i already knew who are they screaming for.

Bangtan Sonyeodan aka the school heartthrobs , every girls like them and they are good at everything (that's what they say) also my cousin's most powerful admirers

To be continued...

____

New character :

Name: Park Chaeyoung/ Ros'eAge: 17Lisa's Cousin

Age: 17
Lisa's Cousin