Chapter 1- Collecting The Crew(Kidnapping)

Dreamer P.O.V

I was watching the Superflash musical crossover for the 100th time(literally) when an brilliant idea pooped into my mind. Wow! I deserve an Oscar for the brightest mind ever but anyway I decided to take team Supergirl and team Flash to react to Superflash. 

***** Insert major squealing and fangirling*****

So I quickly changed from my pajamas into.

NOW ONTO KIDNAPPING--- OOPS! I MEAN COLLECTING

With Team Supergirl

Kara's P.O.V.

We were just celebrating beating Rama Khan when a strange light came over us and everyone was unconscious. 

With Team Flash

Barry's P.O.V.

Team Flash was having a party for defeating Devoe when a strange light came and soon everyone laid unconscious.

In the Theater

Third Person P.O.V 

After everyone arrived they soon woke up and started asking questions. Then they saw each other and Barry and Kara hugged each other. All the others were also happy after seeing thier friends and Cisco asked" OKAY OKAY, Nice to have you hear everyone. Winn my brother from Earth-38"Barry said" Oh! Kar..a Sup..er Str..enght yo..u have." Kara quickly released him and said" Sorry, I missed you." Barry said" I missed you too."

Dreamer's P.O.V.

I came out and everyone got in their fighting stance. I say" Calm down guys! I am not going to hurt you. You are here because I wanted to show you the story of her. Pointing at Kara. I continue" So I really ship them together also start by introducing your selves." After saying that I go to my seat and give everyone popcorn. Winn and Cisco yell" YES!" after seeing the popcorn. 

First Team Supergirl  started.

"I am Kara Danvers, Kara Zor-el, or also known as Supergirl."

"I am Alex Danvers, Kara's sister."

" I am Winn Schott, the tech person."

" I am John Jonzz, the director."

" I am Clark Kent, Kal-el, or also known as Superman, Kara's cousin."

" I am Lena Luthor, Kara's best friend."

"I am James Olsen, Clark's best friend."

Then Team Flash went.

"I am Barry Allen, also know as the Flash."

" I am Cisco Ramon, the tech person, and vibe."

"I am Caitlin Snow, the doctor and Killer Frost."

" I am Iris West."

"I am Joe West."

" I am Harrison Wells."

Then I say" Okay! Now that that's done. let's START!"

Words-438

Hey guys,

I'm sorry for the short chapter, I didn't know how else to continue but hope you like it. And as always vote, comment, and follow me.

Bye Dreamers.