Chapter 1: 90's

Wanda's POV.
I arrived in Paris with Vision, Billy, and Tommy. We're all going to have lunch together at a bakery/coffee shop that apparently is the best one in Paris! Once we entered this girl with pigtails looked kinda familiar.  I read her thoughts and she was thinking about this boy named Chat Noir. "Hello!, How would I help you today?'" The girl with pigtails said "Hi!, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng I'll be your server for tonight!" And then she looked so surprised and she said "Are you Avengers?" OMG YOU ARE CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH?!! That's what she thought but what she said was "I'm sorry about that" Me and Vision looked at each other and laughed.  And we said "Yeah we don't worry also who is that boy you were thinking about is that your boyfriend?"  She blushed as hard as a tomato. 

Marinette's POV
I'm thinking about my partner, friend, Chat Noir since we're supposed to have patrol later then someone walked in and she looked familiar. Wait... Wanda? I took them to the table and introduced myself and I asked them "Are you Avengers?" they shook their heads and I was fangirling and asked them "OMG YOU ARE CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH?!!" and they laughed and I apologized and Wanda said "Yea we are don't worry Also, is that boy you're thinking about is your boyfriend?"

1 hour later

                                                             Wanda's POV

We leave the restaurant and we find a hotel. 2 minutes later....... a Ladybug and a Black cat  costumed people crossed over our house and the ladybug girl looked like our waitress today. With Peter Parker? No, that's impossible. He's Spiderman. I got too curious so I decided to follow them. So once I get there I see them snuggling in while singing along to I See The Light and they look so cute are they a couple? So I scare them and say "AWW CUTEE" then they get scared. Then blush. "Who are you?" Says the guy in the black cat suit "My name is Wanda Maximoff you might know me as an avenger but I won't hurt you."