11

Arthur's P.o.V

'Well then. Slept with Francis... Yep. I slept with a frog and a boy who calls me birdie.' I thought as I walked to the local pub I was playing at for the night. I had my Union Jack themed electric guitar in my left hand, swaying it back in forth with the rhythm I was walking to. As I passed the tattoo parlor where I got my first tattoo with Antonio. We were both pissed to a point where we could barely walk. The building next to that was the coffee shop where I took Antonio to try earl gray tea. That didn't really go well.

At the corner of the street stood the local pub where Antonio and I shared our "first" kiss.

As I walked into the pub I could saw someone trying to be lady gaga guy. That someone was Felix performing. He really wasn't that bad he just... Well right now he's singing born this way, with a dick shaped microphone while winking to guys.

As I made my way to the side of the stage I saw my band getting ready to perform. Today we were having a cover night except one original.

I could see Alfred and Gilbert arguing on who was awesomer, while Mathis was drinking a beer. Last I saw Antonio. He was playing his jet black electrical guitar unplugged. I set my guitar case down next to Gilbert's bass case and started to get out Yvone.

"Okay," say clearing my throat. My band mates all turned and looked at me finally processing that I was here. "So we go, Punk/Emo tonight with the one original, right?"

I direct my question to Mathis who merely nods in approval. I look over to Gil and Al who both give me a thumbs up, after doing so going back to their argument.

"Arturo" Antonio purrs as he says he's little pet name for me.

"Yes Antonio?" I asked annoyed

"Well I was wondering, Mi tomato" there he goes with those pet names. "We have a hour or so before we go on to preform. Would you like to continue our little fiasco we had last time we saw each other?"

He lets his guitar hang from its strap on his side. As he strolls to me. When he gets to me he grabs my hand and pulls me close. He nips my ear before whispers in my ear "please Arturo?"

"As long as I'm not pissed I'd love to you tomato loving git" I say seductively. Antonio took off his guitar and puts it in his open case.

"You smell sober. I have heard you're amazing in bed, you slut" he purrs in my ear as he pulls me outside. Once we are outside he pushes me against the wall of the pub, pinning my hands above my head and pressing his body to mine.

"Arturo, look at me" he demands.
I meet his demands as I stare up to a pair of green olive eyes.
"Do you like it rough?" He asks with a husky voice as he grinds against my now growing problem.

"Yes" After the word comes out of my mouth I feel a pair of lip on mine. The kiss started slow but the passion grew increasingly.

---

Bringing Arthur into the closet with him Antonio started stripping the British teen from his clothes while sucking on Arthur's neck.

"Toni~" Arthur moaned when Antonio hit a sweet spot on his neck. As he was doing so he got rid of all of Arthur's clothes and was working on his own. Breaking the kiss he puled off his shirt exposing his tone tanned chest.

"Like what you see mi Arturo?" Antonio seductively asked noticing Arthur staring at him with lust. Arthur started blushing bright red as he grabbed Antonio by the front of his pants and kissing him roughly taking the dominant roll for a little bit.
As Arthur wrapped his hands around Antonio's neck and grabbing the curly smooth brown hair. Antonio started to take off his pants leaving him in his boxer which he took of quickly.

"Suck" Toni demanded as he put three fingers to Arthur's mouth. Perfectly okay with this Arthur told the fingers into his mouth.

After Arthur got done sucking Antonio's fingers, Toni got to work by putting on of the fingers into Arthur eating him a cry of pain that slowly started to turn to a moan as Antonio pumped the finger in and out.

"More" Arthur practically begged.

Antonio being a horny in love teenager added another finger and started scissoring Arthur quickly and Arthur cried out.

"Get in me now" Arthur commanded.

"Of course" Toni purred into Arthur's ear.