ACE

"Are we there yet!?" My brother ,Jake, shouts impatiently. We're on our way to the safehouse we hear that there's at least 15 other survivors there. In the car It's just me and my brother were both 14 ,we're twins, I'm driving since I'm the oldest by 2mins. My names Tile ,weird name huh?

Ever since this Apocalypse happened we've been searching for family ,friends ,Cousins ,relatives just people in all. It turns out they were testing a new suit called the ASE suit its stands for Advanced Super Equipment it enhances your intelligence and strength they were making this incase there was an alien attack, fore over the past ten years theres been more and more signs of alien sightings but not just sightings people have been kidnapped or "Abducted" some people have comeback saying they've been probed and Cloned but my brother and i think they're on crack but this ACE suit was never completed It's been about a month or two I haven't been counting iv got more important stuff to worry about but I do know when and where we heard that there were other survivors It was about 30 days into the.....

From:Guy

This book has not been completed this is just a rough draft of the book but thank you for looking at it I will update the book soon.