Operation "Get out"

"Gah! Its so boring here!!" Alex thought. 

"I need to get out of here!!" Alex yelled.

Alex shot up with an idea and started to pack her bags. Janet, her foster mother, was stomping  up the stars to ask Alex a question and knocks on her door.

"Alex!! I need to ask you something!! Open the door!!"Janet yelled

"In a second!!" Alex replied while shoving things into a bag, quickly.

"No open the door now!!"Janet yelled.

Alex really hated the yelling that Janet gave her so, she talked back. She was done with everything.

"No!!I'm tired of this!!With you yelling!! It's making everything worse!!"Alex screamed. 

"Alex Green!!You will open this door immediately or I will break it down!!" Janet screamed while twisting the door knob in anger.

Alex's eyes were starting to tear up as she was zipping up her bag. She went to the window and opened it. She was going to say something but decided not too.  She hopped onto the roof and made her way down. She fell to the ground and fell on her hands. She got up and started to sprint to her school. She then realized she forgot to pack some food and water. She sighed with anger, but kept running to her school. She was then grabbed into an alleyway, she tried to scream but her mouth was covered with a hand. 

"God damn it!!" She thought as she squirmed and tried to get the hand off of her mouth.

She then go punched in the face and thrown to the ground. She cough and then was pinned to the ground. Brian and his girlfriend were my bullies, and I was defended less. I spat in Brian's face and tried to get up but, I was grabbed by my foot and fell again to the ground. I screamed, but got punched in the face.

"You need to learn your place bitch!!" Brian yelled. My vision was all blurry and fuzzy. I hired an un-buckling sound and I knew, I was going to get raped by my bully's. Brian was kissing my neck as my vision only got blurrier and blurrier. After a second of him kissing my neck, I felt nothing and only hired some punching and some screaming. After that I passed out.

Heyo!! So this is my first story!! I hope you like it and have a good day/night!!