Chapter Sixteen

"You just gonna sit there. In the dark. You're enjoying this, right?", James says standing in front of a two way mirror.
Talia sat next to Mason leaning her head on her hand, this crap was utter bullshit. How dare they? She thought to herself.

"Is this fun for you?", James asked whoever was behind that mirror, " I promise, I won't tell the Russians!"

"I can promise you i will tell the Russians", Talia said.

"I can confirm that", Mason said.

"They're gonna tell the Russians", James said as he took a seat beside Talia grabbing a pencil and throwing it at the mirror, breaking the pencil.

"Why are you keeping us here?"

"I wanna go home!"

"We get it! There was no island. We were never on an island".
A door opens to their left and in walks Brooks and San.

"Island. What island?", Brooks asked.
"Brooks what the hell is going on?", James asked upset.
"Welcome to Monarch", Brooks smiles.

Talia glared letting her mind access everything around her.
"What aren't you telling us?", she asked as Brooks looked at her.

"This island is just the beginning".

"There's more out there", San claims to them Talia grew interested.
"What do you mean, more", she said as Brooks pulled out photos, " this world never belonged to us"? Brooks tells them, " it belonged to them. The question is how long before they take it back".

"You found more of them", she said just as a projector begins playing.

"Kong is not the only king!"

The projector rolled showing enormous ancient creatures and that shocked all of them. Talia stood up and walked towards the picture
"Godzilla", she whispered staring at the ancient rock in awe.