Chapter 1: Who's here??

1st POV

      I was sitting in my room, watching Attack on Titan, when, suddenly, a bright light filled my room, and when I opened my eyes to see, I saw, the AoT cast? I don't think I'm high, so maybe, they're actually here?

"Oi, brat. Who are you?" I heard a dark, commanding voice speak.

"W-who are you?" I asked more to myself than anyone else.

      I then heard a bump, like someone fell, and when I looked, I saw, my ultimate waifu, Pieck Finger. I had a nosebleed, thinking about her, and nearly fell down, until I was caught, by...Eren? He looks season 4, so I'm assuming he has 'glamorized' Marley.

"E-Eren?" I asked, unsure if it was really him.

"Hmm? You almost fell, so I caught you." He said, boredom in his voice.

"Y-Your hair grew long over 4 years, didn't it?" I spoke, like an idiot.

      He looked at me with shocked eyes, though barely visible. It was then, that I knew, I fucked up.

"Just who are you?" Eren asked, under his breath, once again, with a barely visible glare at me, in which I felt so small compared to him, even though I'm 6'3.

Wanting to answer him, I spoke, "I'm Y/n L/n, nice to meet you all." I said, looking at all of the girls, which they didn't notice.

"Hello, Y/n, I'm-" She spoke before getting cut off.

"Historia Reiss, yes, I know. In fact, I know all of you."

      They all seemed shocked, and, to be fair, I was too.

      It seemed someone finally looked somewhere other than me, when a voice said, "Hmm, what's this?"

      I looked over, and saw Hange staring at my TV, which had AoT paused, in the intro. Annie walked over, who I just noticed was here, along with Bertholdt, Petra, and the rest, including Erwin.

"Y/n, bring me back home. Now." She demanded, and, out of fear, I managed to say, "I can't. I don't know how you all got here in the first place. Sorry." I apologized, when I suddenly felt my hand get pulled, and saw Pieck, trying to get up, but failing to do so.

      I helped her up to her feet, and walked over to my TV, closing Crunchyroll, hoping no one saw. Of course, someone did.

"What are you doing?" Eren asked, very slowly moving his hand to his secret knife, ready to transform if he was threatened.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" I said, trying not to notice his hand and the knife in it.

"Hmmm, no reason, carry on."

That's it, sorry, I don't know what I'm doing with this story, but I hope you enjoyed.
456 words.