Part 2

-"No", she spoke softly. "I fell out of love with you. So please quit calling. I'm not taking you back".

-"I never stopped thinking about you while I was away. Not once".

-When he walked into the room, all conversations ceased.

-He was the mysterious boy from school that no one bothered talking to. But something about him drew you to him.

-"Please don't make me choose...You know very well that I'm going to choose them".

-I should have drowned that day. But instead I was rescued. Years later he/she is now my spouse.

-"Shall I sing you a song to help you sleep?"

-"All my greater days are spent with you. And I never regret falling in love with you".

-That was the last thing he wanted was sympathy from his friends.

-"I bought you your favorite snack. You've been studying so hard". (College AU)

-"if I make this basket you have to give me a kiss". He smirked.

-"I find it adorable that you need my help to reach that. Here hop onto my shoulders". (Height difference in couples)

-"Falling in love with you is forbidden. But I still love you regardless of what the rules say. We aren't like them. We're different".

-"Wait you can see me? I thought I was invisible".

-You blinked your eyes open to find that you were at the hospital. Again.

-"I want to scream it from the rooftops just so that the world knows just how much I love you".

-"In the future I want to marry you".

-He had called me by my nickname. No one ever called me by my nickname except for the person who created it. I hadn't seen him in fifteen years. (Long lost friends)

-"You should try and get some sleep tonight". That was easier said than done when you were plagued with nightmares.

-"How can someone be so cute when they sleep?" She whispered as to not awake her sleeping boyfriend.

-Person A helped drag Person B's  unconscious body through the doorway before collapsing onto the couch.

-In his dream a fire burned aflame around him as a child. A memory that he had long tried to forget, but nightmares plagued his mind. Insomnia had kicked in of countless nights of zero sleep.

-I closed my eyes hearing the sound of the crashing waves as I could feel my body lax. I sunk my feet into the warm sand finally feeling at peace.

-"I had trusted you. But you broke that trust!"

-"It was you who broke our promise in the first place".

-"I only have one bullet left". "Then you better not miss".