why

Felix pov

"Why are you here" i said confused

"I don't know" the tall boy with long black hair said looking lost. After that the boy had ran off somewhere nowhere to be found.

He was always there we both would talk and cuddle. But after that we hadn't seen eachother again.

And with that he had vanished from my dreams. To be quite honest
I liked the boy. And i kinda missed him showing up in my dreams to talk me and cuddle with me. I soon found out that the boy, went to my school but we barely talked. We would spare a glance at eachother but everytime we did he would automatically look away and i would turn away in embarrassment. I wondered when we'd finally have an real conversation or interaction. i was finally going to try talk to the boy today but i was scared. I didn't know why i was scared we had talked to eachother many times in my dreams. But this was in person so i was a little nervous.

I got up and looked for an decent outfit. Finding an all white sweater and jeans. I then got up and ran to my mirror to do my makeup. I covered my freckles with foundation because people didn't seem to like them and put some strawberry flavored Chapstick on. When i was done i walked downstairs and put on my vans at the front door and grabbed my backpack. I walked out my door soon to be startled by a little cat. The cat had ginger fur and one blue eye and another green. The cat cuddled against my leg letting out purrs. I huddled down and softly pet the cat. I wondered who's cat this was and decided to let the cat in my house for some food. I suddenly remembered that i had to go to school so i rushed to my cabinet and grabbed an can of tuna for the cat and put it in an bowl.

"There you go" i said while putting the bowl to where the cat was

"I'll see you later" i smiled at the cat while running to my front door

I ran to school hoping to make it in time. Running into people in the process. This is really embarrassing i thought to myself. But then i didn't care this was important for me i needed to do this i needed to see him. I ran to my class suddenly bumping into an tall figure. It was him i saw when i looked up. The reason why i was here right now.

"I'm sorry" i said while looking up at the boy

I tried to walk into class but i was grabbed by the male.

"I keep seeing you, why are you always there" he said looking me in the eyes with confusion. Did i scare him? i thought to myself.

"Your the one that's there all the time" i said

"we should probably talk about this somewhere else people are starting to stare" the boy said

"Okay we can meet up at the cafe after school then" i said to the scared looking boy

"Ok" he said looking worriedly

I chuckled at the sight

We both walked into to class normally not sparing an glance at one another.

-

I hope you guys liked the first chapter:D