Chapter 15- Hawaii!!

Lea's P.OV

"We are going to Hawaii!", he said. No way, no way. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii! It looks so peaceful and nice.

"But you might want to pack your bags now because we're leaving here in about two hours", Harry said, whilst still shoving things in his bag.

I hurriedly found my suitcase and packed anything I thought I would need. Oh now where's my passport,

"Harry,by any chance do you have my passport?", I asked him, praying that he would.

"Sorry love, I don't", he said, shaking his head.

I decided to finish packing first then I would get my passport. By the time I finished packing I only had an hour till' we left.

Thankfully I found my passport, Niall couldn't find a pizza cutter last night so he decided to use my passport.

"God Niall, you are so dead!", I said chasing him around the house.

Wait, I have to pack my hand luggage. I quickly ran to my room and got my old dingy bag out.

"Wait", Harry said. He got out to boxes that we rectangular and gave one to me.

"I'll give this one to Eilidh, open yours", he said smiling that breathtaking smile of his.

What was in the bag. I unwrapped the perfectly neat wrapping to find a Louis Vuitton box.

I nearly screamed when I opened the box, screw that, I did scream. Harry got me a Louis Vuitton checked grey and white back with a matching purse.

I guess my scream was pretty loud, as all the boys came to see me.

I blushed and soon heard Eilidh's scream too. We met each other in the hall and I saw she got one like mine but it was a dark brown and a light brown. Also with a purse.

"Harry, you're the best!", I screamed and gave him the biggest hug possible.

"And I'm all yours", he whispered in my ear. It was true, and I'll love every bit of my time with him. He was the best anyone could ask for.

"Yeah thanks Harry so much! Me and Lea have been wanting these for so long!", she said clapping her hands.

"Wait, is Eleanor coming?", I asked hopefully. Eleanor is. So sweet, me her and Eilidh have been getting along so well.

"No babe, she has loads of modelling business to deal with.", he said, on his phone. Probably twitter. He goes on it so much.

I guess that's what you get when you become famous.

"C'MON GUYS LETS GET GOING!", Louis screamed from somewhere in the house. I quickly put my iPhone and lipgloss in my new bag. Oh and my card. I got a credit card yesterday so I can use it for shopping. My parents put loads of money in it and so did my grandmother and grandfather. Eilidh has one too and her parents did the same.

I ran to the taxi waiting outside to find Bertie already there.

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Why do you mean you're all in first class and I'm not?", can asked. Her dumb blonde attitude changed to a devil blonde. "Sorry sweetie, it's just we didn't know you we're coming until now and there are no more spaces in first class.", he said smiling at her.

She looked like she was about to explode and went off in a complete rage. And passed quickly through security, not the same for us though.

How long does it take to get through security? Well for us it takes two hours. Yes, two hours. All because Zayn's hair products were liquids and he went over the limit.

He will repay for that one. But finally, we got in the plane.

"I bagsy sitting next to Lea", Harry said. "No silly Hazza, Lea will sit next to me", Louis said. "No ,me!", Niall said. It went on to be an argument.

"LISTEN!", I screamed. I got a few unappreciated looks from other people. "I wan to sit with Harry for the first few hours. The I will sit with everyone else for half an hour exept for Eilidh. We always wanted to go on holiday abroad together and we finally are. So I will sit with her for the last few hours or so", I said much calmer.

The all nodded as said a few 'ok's and 'sure'. Finally.

I sat next to Harry and we decided to play 'I spy' for half an hour until the plane took off.

"So, what do you want to do in Hawaii?", he asked me. "Go to the beach, surf, look at a volcano and learn to hula dance.", I finished.

"What about you?", I asked. "Everything apart from the hula dancing", he chuckled.

Before I knew it Louis was sitting next to me taking about how worried he is that there might not be carrots in Hawaii.

So enough Liam was next to me hoping that we get to see a shark even though I don't think there will be any sharks so close.

Then Niall about Cammy and hopin she'll be nice on the trip and how much he loves her- I practically had to hold my breath before I let out a gag from disgust.

Oh and Zayn was so busy yapping about how awesome he is he didn't realise me putting water in his hair gel. That's my revenge.

Bertie and I had such a great time on the plane. We laughed and made funny poses just like old times.

Finally a women said on the inrercom though "Three hours till' landing ladies and gentleman, three hours". That was my cue for Eilidh to come sit with me.

I think with her it's so much more laid back, fun. Almost as if we were nine again and didn't have a care in the world. And before we knew it we were landing.

I swear I would've taken a photo of the view when we landed.

The sea was an aqua blue colour and it was transparent, so you could see the sea life. But we were too far away to see it yet.

I knew this was gonna be the best trip ever.

/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

So guys, you like? The next heater will be full of surprises and other stuff. But we need 1300 reads before we update. Thanks for the 1000 reads as well

Kiss kiss

-Christie xx