On The Loose

Y/n opened the door and the two entered Motoyasu's cabin.. 

Mako: Wow Y/n, I think they knew that we were going to be here?

Suddenly a horrible stench filled their noses, it smelled like death. The two teens covered their noses.

Y/n: What the fuck is that smell?!

Mako: I don't know but it really sinks. Turn on the lights.

The spiky haired boy walked up to the light switched and everything in the room lit up.

Y/n: Alright it's on. Now to figure out that sm-

He was interrupted by his brown haired friends scream.

Mako: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Y/n covered his ears so it wouldn't bleed thanks to her screaming. Once she was done, he took his hands away from his ears.

Y/n: Mako, what the hell!? Could you at least warn me before you start screaming over the top of your lun-

The boy stops talking as he sees something that he would see in a nightmare. There was blood everywhere and body parts that were not connected to the body. What the spiky boy also saw was Malty's head on a pole and yet another bloody heart on the wall.

 What the spiky boy also saw was Malty's head on a pole and yet another bloody heart on the wall

Y/n: Holy Shit!?

Mako fainted and was about to fall on the floor until Y/n caught her, he felt a chill down his spine.

Y/n's mind: Shit she fainted! We need to get out of here now... Who knows what she'll do to use when she catches us...

The boy picks up the girl bridal style and quickly runs out of the cabin, but as he was running something was thrown at him making him stop his tracks to see.... A arm with no body?!

???: Heheh~

Y/n: What in the...?

The teen saw the tall female staring at him with a smirk on her face

The teen saw the tall female staring at him with a smirk on her face. She was sitting down by the Cabin Y/n just left and she was holding onto the rest of Malty's headless body. Blood was splattered on the wall.

Jaylene: Well well, look at what we have here?~

Y/n: Shit, it's you!

The killer rose up from the ground while taking out the machete out of the corps. She licked her lips.

Y/n: Why do you have to be here now, damnit! And why did you kill Motoyasu and Malty?

Jaylene: Because... Those horny teens didn't follow the rules and because killing is what I do, sweet heart... For the past 10 years, I've been killing all of the campers!

Y/n growled.

Y/n: You're insane!

Jaylene just laughed as she started to slowly approach the boy. With each step she took, the teen would take a few steps back.

Y/n: Stay back you masked bimbo!

The muscular female continued to walk towards him in a rather seductive manner.

Y/n's mind: Shit, I can't do anything since I have Mako in my hands. This is going to be a pain in my ass.

Suddenly...

???: Excuse me! What are you two doing so late!

Jaylene and Y/n turned their heads to see a counselor.

Y/n's mind: This is the only chance I get! 

With that Y/n ran off.

Counselor: Hey! Wait! Get back here!

The man was about to run after the teen until he was grabbed by the head by the killer who seemed to have a very pissed.

Jaylene: You scared my prey away... Looks like your gonna have to make up for that.

She grabbed the man's arm and ripped it off, tearing off the bones from his body. 

(This looks very fucking painful

(This looks very fucking painful... F in the chat for Guts' arm)

The man screamed in agony as blood spattered on the giant female. Once she completely tore his whole arm off, she slammed him to the ground.

She then let go of his head and raised her boot, and slammed it so hard it caused the man's head to get crushed

Jaylene: Now that he's dead.... I wonder where did Y/n ran off to?~ 

With Y/n.... 

The spiky haired boy was in his cabin, he blocked off the door so the female killer wouldn't get in. He had a knife that he got from his cabin kitchen just in case something happened.

Y/n: What the hell am I going to do! There's so much going on, I can't process anything!

He took a couple of deep breaths.

Y/n: God damnit... I need to calm down, this won't solve anything.

He suddenly heard yawning, he turned his head to see Mako stretching her arms.

Mako: Man, I had some crazy dream! We were at Motoyasu's cabin and saw a blood everywhere and a girls head on a pole!

Y/n: That's because it was real...

Mako turned her head to see Y/n sitting. Mako was about to scream until her mouth was covered by the teen.

Y/n: Don't scream damnit, she'll know that we're here!

He let go of her mouth and looked out the window to see if anyone was coming. Fortunately for them, there wasn't anyone.... Or so he thought.

TO BE CONTINUED...