Izuna?!

Izuna pov

As Tobirama kissed me and said that he'll be with me. I felt that my whole face blushing. "Itama...." Heard Tobirama mumbling someone named 'Itama'. "Kawarama.......you both don't deserve be killed by these Uchiha b*******....." As Tobirama said these words, that hit me why he hate som much Uchiha. We killed his sibling named 'Itama' and 'Kawarama', how can we know eacth other if he don't want even to see murders of his siblings. As I wanted to stand up from the bed, some hand got my waist and I fell down to Tobirama hug. As I felt that hug began to be tightly. 'Maybe I'll let him be like that a momment....' I thought, and hugged him back.

Tobirama pov

As I woke up, I saw that I was on 'Natsumi's' futon. 'I maybe fall asleep after I and her kissed as she said she has the trauma.' I thought as I stood up. "So you woken up?" Heard that 'Natsumi' voice. "Yea, sorry." I said. "You don't need to apologize to murders." 'Natsumi' said and that made me to shock. "What? What are you-" "You talked about Itama and Kawarama that they didn't deserve killed by Uchiha's. So you don't need to apologize. And Hashirama gave me the letter that he need us. Lets go." 'Natsumi' said as she stood up and left the room. 'Did I sleep talked?'

"We tried to go inside, but someone don't let us in." Madara said. "So maybe you both can go in, and see something strange?" Big brother ask. "Fine, only because I don't want to see your mood." I said as I walked in the cave with 'Natsumi'.

"Nothing strange......" I mumbled as we walked for an hour on the cave. "Maybe that person really has made us think like that." 'Natsumi' said. "We are the same. So of course." Heard someone saying. As I preapered the sword I turned around, and my eyes widen of shock.

'Izuna?!'