Chapter 2

-Chapter 2-

Violet

I'm standing at my locker after second period when my boyfriend, Peter comes up to me and says "I need to talk to you"

"Okay, I'm waiting"

"Not here"

"Fine"

We walk into the girl's bathroom to talk. He's still silent.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just that like- I don't know".

"I'm sorry what was that"

"Well like what is happening"

We just stand there staring at each other. I lean forward and kiss him. He kisses me back and I get lost in his soft lips. I block everything out and try to stay in the moment after a few minutes I pull away. We smile at each other before I kiss him again. After about 30 minutes of that, we walk out of the bathroom holding hands. "Why is there no one in the hallway?" Peter asks. "Maybe everyone's in class". I shrug my shoulders. Then I see someone down the hall who is pointing at us. "Is that Emma Roberts and Lydia Smith ?". We go and walk up to them.

"What happened," I ask.

"Why were you in the bathroom?" Emma asks "Oh, my gods were you-"

"No we weren't," Peter says.

Lydia smirks at us.

Emma looks at her and they seem to have a silent conversation. "Anyways, is there anyone else here?"

"I don't know," Peter says "I don't think so"

"Let's split up and check the school, Emma and I can take the 2nd floor and you and Peter can take the 1st floor."

"Okay"

Emma and Lydia walk upstairs and Peter and I start walking around looking into classrooms. We don't see anyone so we walk upstairs to find Lydia and Emma. We see them sitting and talking on two desks in one of the English classrooms.

"What are you two doing."

"Talking duh"

"What the hell happened," said a voice

"Who on earth is that"