3

"You did what? Son you what that means?" His father yelled at him and slammed at the table.
"You have no rights to tell me what to do, I can love who I ever I want, I don't care if I am being a bad guy and disappoint you, I don't want mito, she's annoying and a bitch, she slept with my best-friend, I could NEVER ever do this for you again. Leave me alone."
He yelled at his dad back.
Madaras dad slapped him and madara felt down.
"What the hell?" Madara yelled.
"Who do you think you are you piece of shit? You never was good for us, if you want to live with us then listen to us or else die." Madara almost cried, how could his own dad do this to him?
"You will marry mito, you can't say no, YOU WILL." Tajima Said.
"I DONT WANT TO MARRY THAT BITCH." Madara almost slapped his own das.
"I told you, YOU HAVE TO." Tajima Held madaras hands and hurt him.

"come on y/n, open the door." He begged.
"Yes I am coming, who's there," you said from your house.
"Oh it's you madara."

"We need to talk. Y/n" he was serious and looked straight into your eyes.
"sure." You answered and took him into your room.

"What's it, y'all already." You told him while giving him a glass water.
"I'm gonna marry mito." He didn't wanted to look at you, because he was too scared and also very hurt.
"You- what?" Your heart started to beat faster.
"Didn't you told me that you don't love her? And why did you lied to me? You said you loved me, you said you wanted me. You lied to me, every word that you said was nothing but a lie. You used me and fucked me because you wanted fun." You cried and pushed him back, all the words that you said was very hurtful.
"Y/n," madara said, you only pushed him back because you didn't wanted to talk with him after you found out that he's gonna marry an another girl.
"Please, listen to me." He begged.
"why should I listen? You will marry her, you will fuck her and have kids with her, you guys will be a family."
His hands touched your hands,
"Please let me explain everything, that's why I am here." He said while giving you a soft smile.

"I love you, y/n. Believe me. I always loved you, since the day that I saw you in the middle school, and now we work in the same company."
You didn't even believed him, you knew he was lying to you and using you for his own will.

"My parents force me to marry her, they want me to have a family with her, but I don't, believe me please.
I love you, I want you and I want to have a family with you and not her." He came closer to you and tried to kiss you.
But you rejected him.
"I don't like rejection." He smirked and grabbed your neck and choked you.
"say you are mine." He said while pressing his lips against yours.

"Im yours." you said while crawling your hands into his hair.