Prologue

Agatha ran as fast as she could trying to get away from the monsters chasing her. "Agatha~" cried one of the many voices "Where our you~ Come out where ever you our~!"

Agatha kept running till she bumped into a body and fall onto the forest floor, she looked up and saw ice blue eyes looking down at her before the monster slowey picked her up bridal style saying "Hello my little princess~ did you have fun playing hide & seek?"

Agatha couldn't breath as she heard the same footsteps coming their way, the once she was running from. "Aww brother you cought our little princess, all is well now" said one of the many monsters as it storked her hair.

another hand slowly storked her arm saying "Looks like this girl needs a punishment for running away fro her one true loves~!" as he grabbed her arm in a painfully hold.

A bright golden light came off a finger tip off the last monster as he walked slowly towards them scolding the pervious monster words "Agatha will listen better if you just give her all the love she needs! Isn't that right my princess~" cooing the last bit at her before they, the three other creatures, lean down in front of her as the all said "We love you Agatha, you learn one way or another that you can NEVER leave us!" 

Slowly Agatha vision started to fade till she fell into darkness once more .......