Meeting Beatrix and befriending her?

*Japeth (on the left) and Rhian (on the right) dressed in their ceremonial clothes*

Agatha slowly awoke to the sun shining in her eyes, trying to pull up the blanket but found non. "MEOW!" cried Reaper clawing at his cage's door, trying to get the girl's attention. Agatha cried "REAPER WHAT'S HAPPEN TO YOU?" opening the door of the cage before picking the bald cat up and petting him. "Where our we?" looking around the area to try and find the graveyard but instead saw two castles, like the ones from story books, but one was white and the other black.

She was underneath the white castle standing in a field of flowers, so many diffrent kinds she didn't know the names of, and beside the bed of flowers was a lake with clear water with fish swimming around in it. Something out of the corner of her eye caught her interest, a boat that looked like it was made of gold was making it's way acrossed the lake with girls on it.

"WOW Reaper our you seeing what I'm seeing?" as she asked her cat, who was now licking his leg. Soon the boat came to shore and the girls, who wore dresses fit for a princesses, slowly started walking off giggling about something. One of them spotted Agatha and they all stopped to stare at her. One girl was looking at her, like she was really intersenting to look at, before she made her way over to Agatha.

"Hello my name is Beatrix" said the girl with long blond hair and topaz, holding out her hand. Agatha slowly shooked it before whispering "I'm Agatha" looking down prying this girl wasn't anything like Sophie. Memories of Sophie bullying flashed threw her mind but snapped out of it when the girl slowly pet Reaper saying "What a handsome boy you our?"

Reaper purred under the attention, making Agatha giggle. "So~ what part of the woods do you come from?" asked Beatrix looking up to see the girl's confussed face. "Woods? Ummm I think I don't know my town is called Gavaldon ..... and I just woke up here." blushing like crazy thinking 'Great the one blond who is nice to me will think I'm weird now.'

Smiling slowly the beutiful blond said "Agatha your at the School for Good, that means your the reader who was choosen this year." Before a group of fairies came flying at them and started picking up Agatha's things (witch she just relise was there) as a bell wroung and a door appeared where a wall was from the castle. The other girls started making their way to the door as Reaper jumped out of Agatha's arms to chase after the fairies. Beatrix grabbed the reader's hand and started to pull her towards the doorway "Come on or we'll be late!"

Beatrix started to lead Agatha into the school thinking 'She's so cute!!!! I need to protect her since's she doesn't know what's happens here.'  She knew what could happen to a girl reader if they came into the school and then into the woods. Her grandmother went here and befriended a reader during her 1st year, but the poor girl was posioned by another Ever Girl since the boy she liked had a crushed on the reader instead. She also saw some readers fresh out of school killed for simple taking the 'place' of woods 'goodhearted' people. Beatrix shooked her head an sqeezed Agatha's hand thinking 'That's not going to happen to her ... she's my friend I'll protect her!'

Meanwhile in the Headmaster's tower

"Well~ it's seems like our princess has made a friend brother?" Rhain looked up from putting on his white glowes to see his twin standing in the shadows by the window looking down on their princess. Walking towards the window looking down Rhain said "That's Beatrix of Jaunt Jolie, grandaughter of the women who was the maiden in Rumpelstiltskin. The family has a possessive behavior towards readers since the grandmother's friend, who was the reader during her 1st year at the School of Good, died."

Japeth smirk before pulling at his sleeve of his black outfit "I think she would be of good use to us~" then slowly making his way to the center of their room  before spinning around to face his twin "Think about it she could help keep our princess safe, give information about her to us and all we need to do is give her what she wants witch is-"

"Keeping Agatha safe!" finished Rhain before he spinned around to see their Agatha as she steped into the school for the first time. The two brothers heard a knocked at the door as their mother stepped in wering her blue butterfly dress smiling at the boys. "Dears you better hurry down to the Circus of Talents to introduce yourselves to the new students!" she said before placing a necklace each over each boys outfits showing that they where the heirs to the Headmaster; one for Good and one for Evil.

"Yes Mother!" they two said as one as the hurried to leave their room, Evelyn Sader then looked at a painting on the wall and smiled. Her forest green eye smiling as she said "Soon my dear ... you'll be home with our family." then left the room to find her husband.

The painting on the wall was the boys when they where five with Baby Agatha sleeping in between them; their eyes only on her.