W-we slept together?!

Hawks POV:

As I started to wake up I felt a warm body next to me. I had my arms rapped around the warm object. As I opened my eyes I saw purple scars and black hair. Touya? Did? Did we sleep in the same bed?! .O/////O. 

I started to feel movement. I looked up seeing a nose piercing and more piercings beyond that. Facing Touya I started seeing his eyes blink a bit. " Ke- Keigo? , why are you looking at me like that?" Touya chuckled a bit. Getting a hmph in response from me I turned around looking at the time. 9:30?! Agh I'm late for work! I hurried out of bed quickly snatching my phone from the charging cord. Slipping out of bed I heard Touya groan. I mean I didn't blame him. It would suck if  i had someone in my life that was ALWAYS busy. I thought. I stumbled into the bath room brushing my teeth. I took a shower last night.... I should be fine?. Grabbing my hero clothes I slipped them on and rushed out the door.

Dabis POV after hawks left , he went to the league lol

As I walked in I saw kurogiri washing a whine glass , Shigaraki screaming at his Nintendo , Toga playing some knife game , and twice? He was taking a crap in the bathroom I guess cause all you could here was- yea I'm not going into detail about that. " Hey dabs!" I looked down to see a small messy blonde clinging to my arm. She wore what looked to be a girls school uniform. She let go quickly and ran to her room. " what's up with her?" I asked. " I don't know! You think I would?!" Shigaraki screeched. Honestly I was so tired. I couldn't deal with Shigaraki anymore. " I'm going to sleep sh*t hands" I murmured walking into the dark hall way opening a door with a lock on it. " ugh who unlocked my doo-" I was cut off by seeing Toga in my room going through things she suddenly stopped when she heard me . "Toga... what do you have?...." I asked. She didn't move she just.... she just sat there?

"What do you have?"

Word count : 382 words including this. Good night , morning , or evening!