Winter Weirdos

Prompt: "Don't you dare throw that snowba-, goddammit!" and "You need to wake up because I can't do this without you." (i just found these off of Pinterest)

I'm not very good at writing, so yeah :/ I hope you like it though!! :)

~*~*~*~ 

"Nico, wake up quickly!"

The young boy jolts up in his bed, hearing the panic in his boyfriend's voice. Nico reaches for his Stygian iron sword just as Will bursts in.

"Is everything okay?" Nico asks frantically, throwing a black shirt on. Will tackles him onto the bed, careful not to get impaled by Nico's sword. (btw, no, this is not smut)

"Oh gods!" Nico says, his cheeks burning bright red. "Shut up." Will giggles with a sudden smile on his face.

"Wait, but- uh- what happened that you needed to wake me up?"

"Oh, yeah," Will says, turning serious again. "I really need your help"

"With?"

"Oh, you'll see in a second. I just can't do it without you."

Will gets up off the before helping the small boy up and pulling him towards the door. Nico grabs his sword quickly, having dropped it getting up from the bed and slides on his shoes. Will pulls him out the door...... and straight into the freezing cold.

"What the f-"

"C'mon Nico!" Nico sees Will sprinting away in the snow.

Nico catches up with him. "This is what you desperately needed me for?"

"Of course. We can't lose with you on our team and you wouldn't leave you bed for anything unless there was an issue"

"Rude" Will kisses Nico on the nose and says "You know you love me" with a little smile.

"Let's go, guys!" Percy yells over to them. "We need help!"

And they really did. Annabeth was on the other team, as well as Jason, Reyna, Leo, and Piper. They were pelting Percy, Hazel, and Frank with snowballs.

"We're coming!" Will says, dragging Nico over. Will started to make snowballs and Nico reluctantly joined in.

Once he made enough, he started throwing them at the other team. Unfortunately, throwing snowballs wasn't his strong suit. But, getting hit with them was. After getting hit with five snowballs while attempting to make one himself, Nico stood up.

"Seriously? Who keeps throwing- no, no, don't you dare throw that snowba- goddamnit!" Jason had thrown a snowball at Nico right as he stood up, knocking him into the freezing snow behind him. Will ran over to him,

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, but could we possibly just relax now? There's no way we're going to win anyway." He cracked a small smile.

"Sure, darling. Guys, we're gonna go inside!" Will yelled to the others.

The two grabbed hot chocolate from the dining pavilion and went back to Nico's cabin.

"Why can't we go to my cabin?" Will asked once they were inside. "It's too bright!" Nico said stubbornly, jutting out his lip in a pout.

"Okay, okay!" Will laughs while snuggling into Nico. "Love you, darling" he says, looking down at Nico.

"I love you too" Nico says quietly.

*~*~*~*

so that's it. I wrote this in like fifteen minutes, so I'll probably come back to revise and edit stuff. If you have any suggestions on how I can improve, I would really appreciate it. :)

have a wonderful day!

-Parker (he/they) <3