Title Summary/Disclaimer

My name is Selena Carter, and this is my story. No, it's not the story about my Prince Charming and how he swept me off my feet. It's not the story about how Mr. Charming fixed all of my problems for me, and we lived happily ever after. And it's definitely not the story about how I played "damsel-in-distress" for the rest of my life.

All I wanted was to end my high school career with a bang - one that included Neapolitan ice cream and nothing but Netflix to keep me company before heading to the college of my dreams. Did I get that?

Nope. Of course not.

What do I get instead? A town filled with a bunch of nutcases, people who can't stop smelling me, and some crazy dude (albeit a hot one, but crazy nonetheless) constantly trying to kidnap me!

Yes. You heard me right. KIDNAP. Apparently it was too much to ask for a normal summer. A normal life.

This is my story. The story where Selena Carter punched the Big Bad Wolf in the nose, kneed him where the sun don't shine, then accidentally broke his hand. All within the first five minutes of meeting him.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

do not want anyone to be duplicating, (re)posting, or changing the story in any way, shape, or form without my express permission. If you (the amazing reader) does happen to see that occur, please report it to my attention immediately. Also, all the businesses, places, people, etc. are all false, and are not meant to reflect anything in the "real" world.

All the characters, incidents, and places in this novel are purely fictitious. Resemblance to any person living or dead or any incident or place is purely coincidental.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

By the way, this story takes place in a more modern and "human" society. It's not okay for wolves to go around doing whatever they want to their leading ladies, and it most definitely is not okay for an alpha wolf to go around imposing his will on his mate. I'm sorry if the romance might be slow, but I disagree with the idea of forcing a relationship onto someone else (even if they are technically soulmates). Sorry to disappoint, but I promise, it's worth it. :)

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Happy Reading!