Information

Access granted loading project 18-1-7-9-14-7 2-12-9-26-26-1-18-4

Loading…
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%
█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%
███████▒▒▒

100%
██████████

---------------Loading complete-----------------

Name: Cypress

Titles: "The Wolves' Shadow" "Winter"

Gender: Male

Age: 21

Height: 6'8"

Description: This behemoth stands at 6'8" and weights 214lbs. His armor is dark, heavy, and nearly impenetrable with a cape bearing the sigil of House Stark.

Even for a giant man he moves quickly and silently making him a perfect bodyguard, spy, and assassin. Although he's more than happy to do things loud as well as stealthy when needed to.

Affiliation: The Starks

Armament:

• Great strength and agility

Poleaxe

• Knife

Personality: Cypress is rather quiet and reserved usually opting to observe rather than engage. Whenever given a task he takes it very seriously not letting anything or anyone distract him. He is slow to anger, but threaten those he cares for and he'll unleash the fury of a raging blizzard.

The only times he isn't serious is when he's with the Stark children. They are the only ones who have seen him show any emotion. Yet he won't show his face, even to them, claiming it would haunt the people that see it forever.

Behavior: Due to his set of skills Lord Stark has put him in charge of watching over his children from the shadows. Cypress is not one to joke around, but when it comes to the Stark children he is willing to do anything for them.

He'll help Arya play pranks on unsuspecting servants, scale high places with Bran, play with Rickon, and even help Sansa do her hair and fix her dresses. Although, he hates having to attend any form of social gathering. They've taken to calling him "Winter".

----------------------End of file------------------------

(A/N)

Prologue release date: April 26

Before we begin I want to say a few things:

Art was made by Wolfdog on DeviantArt. He has more cool drawings like the one at the top.

• Thank you to C___M_____3 for helping me once again. Be sure to check him out.

• And thank you, reader. For giving this penguin a chance to entertain you.

Here's my schedule for May:

Week 1 (3rd-7th): Reincarnated as a Gorilla

Week 2 (10th-14th): The Xeno-Hero

Week 3 (17th-21st): The Deadliest Droid

Week 4 (24th-28th): The Wolves' Shadow