Chapter 1

The worst day of your life is finding out your parents of 17 years decided to put you up for adoption. My parents have always been the spontaneous and adventurous type and they always complained that a kid has held them from that care-free life. My parents discussed it with me multiple times but I never thought they would actually go through with it. That was until early one Saturday morning. I heard my mom yelling my name from the living room. It was 7 am, what could she possibly want this early on a Saturday. I get out of bed half asleep in my blue and purple night gown and walk downstairs. My mom is at the end of the stairs waiting for me. She looks frustrated as she's motioning with her hands for me to follow her. I follow her into the kitchen where I hear two male voices. As I turn the corner, I see two men at my kitchen table drinking mimosas with my dad. As soon as I walk in, they both stand up and smile at me. The younger of the two, looks at my mom and says "she's beautiful". I wasn't sure what was happening but I started to blush from the compliment. The two men walk over to me and introduce themselves. "Hi, I'm Jason Nash" said the older man. "Hi, I'm David Dobrik" the other one added. I awkwardly smiled and introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Kylor". Before I could get in another word, Jason asked "Are you all packed?". I looked at him confused and then over to my mom, she was smiling with a tear strolling down her face. "Packed for what?" I questioned. "For you to come live with us" David announced. My heart stopped, "Come live with you?". "Uh, yeah. Jason and I saw the ad in the paper about your adoption and we called your parents immediately." My heart was racing. I looked at my mom "I'm sorry hunny but we told you this was going to happen." My heart started racing faster and faster and it felt like I couldn't breathe. My vision started to get blurry and then... it went white.