Janika x Saara

Saara & Janika were making out, letting out lewd noises echo in the bathroom stalls. Saara was panting as Janika exploring every corner of Saaras mouth. Janika broke the kiss to catch her breath. Saara was letting out warm breaths, as she looked at Janika, she felt a warm hand, cupping her nonexistent breasts. Janika turned Saaras light head, kissing her all over the place. Janika was turned on, looking at Saaras face, which was a blushy mess.
The taller female, unzipped the shorter ones pants, sliding her finger in. Janika fingered her, making Saara let out soft moans. Janika grabbed handcuffs from her pocket, locking in Saaras hands. She spread open Saaras legs, looking at the twitching pussy, before licking it. Janika tasted Saaras pussy, deciding it was tasty. She kept licking it, eventually finding Saaras g-spot. She kept licking it her dripping wet pussy, as Saara let out deep moans.
Janika stuffed her index- and middle finger in to Saaras mouth. Saaras drool was all over Janikas fingers. Janika took them out, sucking her own fingers that were covered in Saaras saliva.
Soon enough, they heard someone come in.
It was Saaga. Saaga looked at the pair, in disgust. She took a picture and tried running away.
Janika wasnt letting her expose them.
She took a gun from her pocket and shot Saaga in the head, killing the girl instantly.
Saara & Janika continued till they had to stop.
THE FUCKING END LMFOAOOAO