you know it- prologue

"I will kill you with my bare hands, I am going to rip out your heart and feast on it, slowly while you're still breathing," how is that technically even possible, anyways, "I will drink all the blood you have and I will torment you eternally, you will beg for mercy but you won't get it" his bold and well seemingly idiotic voice boomed in my ears, his face came closer with every word he spoke and as he finished his last sentence, I for being the ultimate Arjun I am said, "dude, your gonna kiss me, FYI I am straight if you misunderstood but wait for a second, you need a brain for that but let me guess you don't have one." and there I put my dagger through his stomach and twisted it mercilessly, my eyes showed my kill lust, okay I am just exaggerating I used my dagger on him and then went to the next armed rival.

nope, I won't say who they are, wouldn't that just ruin the fun, anyways how I got here on this battlefield with freaking explosive people from the myths is well a very typical and weird story, and me being the storyteller I am, would tell you all this while I am fighting these idjits. pfft somebody give me an award for this. also quick FYI I am NOT the Arjun, I am a Arjun, and read that again by emphasizing 'the' and 'a'. Anyways now I gotta start it all over so it happened like this.

................................................................................

" dad, seriously I don't wanna go to school, school sucks "I whined to my dad hoping that he would understand but would he, no.

"you said that same line when you were 5 years old and now your 15, are you stuck in a loop son?" he mocked me with faking his concern.

"say all you want but you can't deny the truth, in my age, you went to pubs and did freaking things I should not mention, c'mon I don't do any of that stuff, you should be proud with me " I put great emphasis on the term proud and put on my best puppy face I could muster. after a while of pondering on my words,

"Okay, maybe you can just for once, not go to school but I won't be allowing you again"dad replied and I couldn't help but smile because if mom was at home, she wouldn't ever let me ditch school, she is that what you say, typical ' study is the key to success' mom I got, and I am just the opposite, pretty ironic isn't it.

"did you just allow him to ditch school hun," my mom said from a corner of the room, shit, dad is now 'dad toast', actually I felt pretty empathetic towards him and me being me helped my dad from the future, well you get it right," nope, he didn't, you must have heard wrong, plus my bag is ready so there is no possibility that he would just say me to unpack it, right, dad?" I looked at him and suppressed a laugh, his face was all scrunched up, his green eyes were fogged with terror and he was sweating profoundly, let me tell you something, my dad loves my mom and she does too but when it comes to school, dude she is .... well you got to guess, I don't have that many synonyms, I should have focused more in the English class.

time skip to when I reach school cuz ofc I am the god of time, jeez I am kidding, that  WAS NOT a spoiler.

I parked my car and yes, I do drive a car and no, I don't have a license but do I look like the type of person who cares, anyways my car -

dude, I flex so much, but anyways I go up to my locker and see my two best friends standing there, the two and only Vihaan and Rohan.

"dude what are you wearing, did you forget what it is today" he nearly screamed at me while at the same time fixing his golden hair. like man, he is obsessed with his hair.

"it's the freaking fiest of the year today bruh," he said that as that would explain everything, and I am barely two months old in this school so I didn't have the freakiest clue to what this fiest of stuff is, even the name is cliche.

my clothes-

"but what's wrong with this, this looks perfectly fine to me and whatever looks fine to me is FINE"

"Nope, you look like a drug lord in that, and who's your date, is it Cassie? I know she likes you, like half of the girls like you, and you seriously need to wear something other than black, like all you wear is black, then there is black and also black, and of course, I missed it, it's black"

"you only said one color, black"

"exactly"

" leave the dressing to me, I will do it the vihaan style and everybody in the freaking world knows its amazing, isn't it"

"you're just forcing me to lie"

"see you should learn the vihaan style, I can freaking manipulate people"

"and still only I and Rohan know your name and by that, where is Rohan ?"

"he is well, I am not his P-A(personal assistant), I don't have a clue where he is, he was here just a second ago, and he looked freaking depressed."

break - hello, this is me from the battlefield, sorry for interrupting but I was just thinking ain't I straying away from the whole freaking 'truth of life' part and actually start the story, sorry for that anyways now let me tell you the most freaking non-boring day of my entire life or so I thought. and then there was," I will kill you, "I was interrupted by well I can't tell you who but let's just say, RIVALS, "yeah I am hearing that a lot today", sorry guys can't speak much, cuz I am fighting so I would go back to just storytelling..pfft this is tough.

.........................................................................................................................

hello guys, this is the fan-freaking-tastic author so, I have an overview of the whole story and this chapter was like a welcoming chapter, from the next is the whole real stuff.

if you love it it's freaking amazing cuz who wouldn't like their work to be loved, somebody play an honor song while I am saying this, pfft.

anywas i have planned the whole next chapter so idk , bye bye i guess.

yours truly 

immortal (and DON'T you dare laugh at that name)