Happy Meals = happiness

Sangwoo P.O.V
I was sitting on a bench in the park just chilling thinking about life, death and does all of that shit from sewers end up in river, when I heard "Hey gurliee come help me take some pics for my onlyfans!". That was my bestie, Belle Delphine and that bitch always takes some motherfucking pics for her damn onlyfans, like she takes them everywhere she is, in the park, school, beach, basically everywhere! Im so tired of it and she doesn't even give me discount!

After we took those pics we were going to a adault store, Belle needed some new stuff for that kids show she is making. It's on Nickelodeon now btw go watch it. Anyway as we are walking out of the most prestigious store in this whole world, starbucks, Belle asked me:" Hey, can you babysit my little brother today I need to do some stuff for my show", "No way hoe!", I said "Im not gonna babysit that monster of your little sibling!", "If you do it I'll order you some Happy meals from McDonald's :D". Shit. She knew Happy Meals are my fave food, but I feel like they don't actually make me happy... "Fine bitch" I reply, "Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye", she says. What a terrible day.

Anyway I arrive at Belle's place. And there it was, The Ice Age Baby, my friends little bro. There is no way im spending time with that little shit! I just grabbed that monster and yeeted it off the roof of their 69 story house. I felt amazing! Now I have this whole place for myself, and I basically did them a favor by killing it lol.

In that moment I heard a doorbell. "Who could it be now.." I think for myself and open the door. "Uhh is this the house that ordered 420 happy meals??" I-I-I feel lovestruck... That beautiful employee just spoke to me... I feel like the only thing I want to do now is have seggs with him 🤤🤤

"Y-Yeah this is the house..."

"Ok here you go, good bye now''Oh no! He is leaving I need him to stay, we must be together!"E-E-Exuse me good sir can you stay for a little, pretty please UwU"

Oh no! He is leaving I need him to stay, we must be together!
"E-E-Exuse me good sir can you stay for a little, pretty please UwU"

Shrek P.O.V
Hmm this guy is quite hot, I think to myself. And he just invited me to stay?! Maybe I could stay a little, I hope my boss, Mr Krabs, won't mind. Anyway this shrexy stranger guides me to the livingroom. "Sit here sir, this is the finest sofa we have here", as I was putting my humungous ass on the sofa I noticed some white stuff splattered around. "What is this?", I ask. "Uhhh, uhhh that is just the decoration, hehe...", "Oh, ok then" I reply and sit.

Sangwoo P.O.V
Well, fuck you Belle, he almost thought somthing was fishy. Good thing Im super creative AND smart so I made up some shit exuse. Actually it wasn't that shitty.

Anyway we had a small chat after that discussing about some stuff and seems like we have losts in common. How delightful. Anyway I had to ask him, now or never! "Exuse me good sir, do you mind going on a date with me tomorrow?", I said as I blushed, "Yeah sure shmexy stranger", he said. I was so happy! These happy meals finally brought me happyness. "Tomorrow at 77pm, at the McDonald's, I'll take you to the finest dumpster we have there ;)" he said.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow!!