Day 1

There she stood, afraid to walk any further towards him, the one who had managed to keep her happy. She gazed at his perfect face – at the beautiful features this man possessed – his tall nose, his round, adorable brown eyes, a beauty mark that laid under his eyes, and his incredibly soft and crooked lips, paired with glasses. He was more than she could ever handle in any life time.

He took a step closer – closer to her, not knowing she was only a few feet away. She stared, wondering if she would have to greet him first, or act as if she didn’t care – like she usually did. Time went by too quickly and suddenly, he stood in front of her, staring down at her soft, gentle face.

She looked up, not knowing what was going on and gasped.

“R-Ryan!” she called out.

“Haha, hi Jenny,” he replied with a soothing voice.

Ba dump. Ba dump. The sound of his voice saying her name made her heart unsteady. She didn’t know what to do anymore. She stood there, quiet, staring back. Suddenly, realizing the situation, she quickly replied.

“Oh, I was…going to math class, actually, aha,” she managed to save herself yet again.

“That’s cool, I’m going to History. Let me walk you there first,” he nicely offered.

“Oh boy...he’s walking me to class, how lucky am I?” she thought.

Only then did she realize she would have to be able to keep up this conversation until they reached her class. Although the math class wasn’t too far, time went by so slowly.

She stared at his beautiful face, not knowing what to do. How much longer she would have to wait to tell him, how she would be even able to do so in the first place with her being so shy and everything, and exactly how he would even react. Would he accept her? Despite her knowing he already had his heart set on someone else? Probably not... But, she never gave up. What good was it to give up when you haven’t even started?

And for some reason, she knew – she knew exactly how to capture his heart.