HARRY×READER part1

The ray of light that filtered through the window was reflected on your bed. You left the sweetest part of sleep by rubbing your eyes.

As you slowly open your eyes, you listened to the cry voice from the bed next to you.

This voice belonged to none other than Ginny. You went and sat next to her and;

"Ginny, what happened? Why are you crying?" You asked.

"Ron beat and threatened the boy I love. Professor Snap saw them. Now they're in NcGonagall and Dumbledore's room." She answered.

You: "You don't worry.. I'm sure Ron saves his ass somehow."
"Come wash your hands and face, then let's put on our school uniforms for breakfast. You look like a bee in your honeycomb pajamas."

Ginny smiled and stood up. "Thank you for your support."

You said "Anytime."

~

You entered the Common Room together. Everyone's eyes were on Ginny, and it was disturbing.

You made eye contact with Harry. His eyes seemed to shine like the moon, no matter how far you were from him.

You walked towards him involuntarily and sat on Harry's left.

Your hands were touching each other while you were having breakfast, and this created a butterfly effect on you.

Harry;

I couldn't even breathe when I was sitting next to (Y/N).
Harmonie chuckled, seeing my hands shaking.

I was trying to make a hush sign with my hand to keep her silent, but that was nothing but my pursing my lips and drawing attention with strange gestures.

(Y / N): "Harry."

"Did she just call me !?" I glanced at Harmonie.
I could tell from her gaze that Hermonie was saying "Yes, silly!"

With a lying cough;
Harry: "Ohm .. (Y / N)!"

(Y / N): "There was a book you read the other days."

Harry: "Yeah,"

(Y / N): "Actually, I lost that book a few months ago. I'm glad you found my book."

Harry: "Wow, really!? I-I did not know."

(Y/N): "It's not a big problem. The book can stay on you as long as you want."

Harry: "I'll bring it to you before I go to class."

(Y / N): "The lesson will start soon. If you want, let's meet in the Gryffindor common room in the evening."

Harry: "it would love to."

~

Your gaze with Harry in potion class was quite visible.

Because Harry had his hand on his chin and his gaze was exactly where you were. You were no different from him. You put your head on your book and you were looking at Harry.

"Miss (Y / N) and Harry Potter! How dare you do that? You were kicked out of my classroom because you both took care of other things instead of my lesson. Get. Out. Now.!"

'Merlin's beard, why is this man so cruel.' You thought.

Harry opened and shut his mouth a few times but did not speak.
You left the classroom together.

Harry asked quickly, "Do you want to hang out with me? At least until the lesson is over..." If you weren't ashamed you would kiss him right now but unfortunately "Of course!" You said.

You heard Fred and George laughing.

"Hey, Harry! What the hell are you doing here? You have to be in class." Fred said.

Harry: " Professor Snape kicked us out of class."

Fred and George simultaneously looked at each other and laughed slyly and said, "We were going too." They said and whispered away.

While wandering around Hogwarts, Harry asked you if you had a partner for the Yule Ball.

You said "No!" quickly, as if you were waiting for this question. Harry said, "I'm sorry about what happened in the potion class today. I mean, I mean, You and me. Ohh, nevermind."

You took Harry's hand. Harry's hand was covered with scratched wounds.

You drew closer to Harry and saw his green eyes quickly turn blue. Harry said, "Would you like to come to the ball with me? You can be sure that I will make you happy."

"I'd love to go to the ball with you, Harry." You said.

Harry kissed the edge of your lip with his cherry-red lips and start walking.

~

Towards evening everyone went out to the garden to play snow.

But there was a big problem because someone ruined the dress you were going to wear for the ball. You had no trouble guessing who did this.

After what happened in the lesson today, Beth understood the feelings between you and Harry, and so wanted to hurt you. Know that she's in love with Harry.
Crying, you collected the pieces of the dress that fell to the floor.

The next day is the evening;

Everyone was getting ready for the ball. You were hiding in your wardrobe. Your eyes were red from crying.
After about twenty minutes, you hear footsteps moving around the room.

You looked at who came from the small open space of your wardrobe.

Harry: "(Y / N) I've been looking for you everywhere. I know you're here. Tell me why aren't you coming? I'm sure I'm not doing anything to upset you. There must be another reason for this. Where are you?"

You out of the wardrobe after all, he was not guilty, and he should have gone to the party and have fun..

Harry rushed over to you and looked at the torn out of your dress in the wardrobe.

Harry: " What happened to your dress!? Who did this?"

(Y/N): " Harry I'm sorry but I can't come to the ball.."

Harry: Can I take a look at your dress? Maybe we can make a dress as you can wear.

You blew out your breath and "Allright" you said.