The departure 💔

He bid bye to them longing for a look from his rowdy!...She didnt turn back!

With a sharp pain in his heart, he went into his car!

His whole drive was filled with his CWC memories! He missed everyone terribly!

The view was blurred.

Tears filled his eyes!

His powerful eyes which had the power to speak 1000 words felt weak!

He wasn't able to control!

He stopped his car under a tree and cried his heart out!

Suddenly he could feel tears falling outside the car as well!

It was raining!

As it would take him a lot of time to drive in the rain, controlling himself, he started his car and continued his drive to his house!

After an hour's drive, he reached his apartment in Adyar! It was already 4am!

The rain was gradually fading!

It reassembled his face!

He was the most happpiestttttt in the start of the day and suddenly all of his happiness gradually faded!

The emotion of missing took over him!

He Parked his car and went into the lift of the apartment to his house in the 8th floor!

He Saw his own face in the lift mirror and he himself noticed the sadness in his face!😓

He realised how much this show has changed him and what anol it has given him both personally and professionally!

The recognition for which he has been craving for his entire life has now come to him in a span of five months!

The feel which he had as he was struggling Many years in Chennai without his family near him changed totally!

He's got a whole new family who whole heartedly wished for his happiness!

These thoughts made him feel strong as well as weak😪

.................................

Ting ting! Please close the door the voice came from the lift!

..................................

He opened the lift door and went straight to his room.

He felt so tired and sad!😭

He juz took a short bath and fell in his bed!

His mind was filled with thoughts of CWC and in each and every point when he thought abt the show, the first person to come into his mind was HIS ROWDYYYY!💜

Juz going deep into his thoughts, he slept off without his own knowledge !

------------------------------------

The nxt morning Ashwin felt a light flashing in his eyes!

Opened his eyes and saw the sun smiling at him and shining bright in the other side of the window!🌞

That charming smile of the beautiful sun reassembled his rowdy!

Eventually it bought a smile in his face!

EVERY SUN RISE SHOWS THAT WE HAVE A DAY TO SHINE IN OUR LIVES

(karuthu kannama lite🤪😌)

He got up and got refreshed and was checking his wardrobe for a dress and was saying to himself :

Enda dress podlam!!! Innum endha dress ah namma  shoot Ku podlaaa!!!!!🤔

A sudden realisation!

The show got over!!

Thisssss ........

made a sharp pain in his heart!

He wasn't able to control his tears!

When he teared up the last night in the sets, he had his frnds Sarath, pugazh , rakshan, baala and his very own KULU KULU to console him!

Suddenly now....!!!! IT ALL FELT EMPTY!

The memories he had in the last 5 months flashed in front of his eyes and at every moment he started missing his rowdyyyy very badly!

Thoughts about her were juz running in his mind!

Starting from a rose to the previous day's parting hug made him cry so badly!

He wasn't able to bear the pain!

He has faced so many rejections! But he has never felt this much pain before!

Not even once ! It was different!

He wasn't able to control! He juz went and washed his face and thought to relish the memories back!!!

He came out of his room, Made up his coffee and sat in his hall switching on the TV and started seeing all his favourite episodes so as to get the happy memories back!

That's when he noticed how much his rowdy has changed him !!

During The first day of the shoot the nly things which were running in his mind was

"how am I gonna spend time here!? Being a total introvert , how can I survive in a fun show?! "

But now, the fact is that he is not able to survive without that show!

The reason for it!

Yes we all know, it's his rowdyyyy!!!!

She's The one who made him comfortable, made him open up, bought the fun side outta him!

It's not even been a day, but yet he's missing her terribly!

He couldn't sense what feelings he had for her. But definitely knew it wasn't just friendship! IT WAS BEYOND THAT!

A bond in which eyes speak 1000 words when mouths dont utter a single one!

A bond which makes you feel happy and special in any moment!

A bond in which it's feeling tough to even ask for that person in front of everyone !

A bond which makes you blush and stay stunned hearing that person!

IT WAS A SPECIAL ONE AND HE KNEW IT

Ashwin was in deep thoughts

He was continuously thinking about sivaangi.

Back then,

He thought that this was all just for the show, but now he himself is not able to stop thinking about her.

She's ruling over his heart !

While sleeping, while watching TV, while eating, while driving..... EVERY SINGLE MOMENT HE THINKS ABOUT HER!

BG:

Kanavil neeyum vandaal en urakam ketkirai

Edhiril neeyum vandaal en uyirai ketkirai

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

He was trying to control himself from thinking about her, but he wasn't able to!

He was so lost!!

Suddenly he heard a sound!

His phone started to ring!

*****

That's the end for now guysss!!! Keep guessing who would have called!😉! Feel free to drop your comments! It'll make us improve!!!!!❤️