Chapter 1...

She was 5 at the time, she had just got home from her first day at school and she was playing in the garden with her older brother, enzo. They started to hear growling and then they saw glowing eyes in the woods. They started running inside but echo wasn't fast enough, she got bitten.

She was begging to go to the hospital but her family refused to take her and said she was fine. After just one day things started to get weird, she was hearing things she shouldn't be able to hear and smelling things she shouldn't be able to smell.. then came the day of that full moon when she started to get the slight urge to kill... the urge got stronger and stronger until the moon came out, she started to grow hair along the side of her face and her ears grew out. She couldn't control it and she burst through her window and then her memory went black.

The next day, she woke up in the middle of the woods with no sense of direction.. she was lost.she started running, screaming to see if anyone would hear her. She came across an old house in the woods and knocked on the door "is anyone in there?" No reply, she decided to go inside and see if there was a phone or anything she could get to help her get home. She heard sirens. She heard screams. But they weren't from in the woods... they were from her neighbourhood. She ran faster than ever to the cars covers in blood not knowing anything she had done. After she found the neighbourhood she ran to her home to see it surrounded in police cars and covered in blood. She had killed her family.

She ran away as fast as she could into the woods filled with anger and distraught, "I'm a- a murderer" she cried.