Chapter Nine

Avoiding shocked Akshara and crying his Mom, Hyder scooped Jerry in his arms who hold a flower in his hand and ran to the car. Placing him in the backseat of the car, Hyder immediately tightens his seatbelt. Within no time Akshara and Jerry's mom accompanied him.

For a second Jerry's mom stopped crying, wondering where does Hyder marching. Ignoring Akshara's numerous questions he stopped the car in front of the hospital.

"Akshara, park the car and come inside. " Throwing the car key to her he said and she nodded.

Having no idea why does the officer taking her kid to the hospital, she is crying silently.

🔸🔸

"What happened?" Akshara asked as soon as she found Hyder who is walking to and fro from outside the emergency room.

"Slow poisoning." He uttered while rubbing his beard.

"You are amazing sir." She applause him for his quick action.

"Doctor said we need to wait for some hours. " He informed.

"But it is scary for him even after surviving. " Getting a questionable look from Hyder, she continued, "the mark on the wrist, whenever someone asks him, it makes him remember those traumatic days. " She looked on Jerry's mom.

"Just go and console the parent. " He informed. She walked to the parent and hold her hand with a promising eye. Akshara gestured through her eyes that everything will be fine. But that made the mother broke down. She was holding her sorrows, she is holding her emotions, she was waiting for a shoulder to lean. Akshara hugged her and she cried on her shoulder. By seeing this her eyes are also getting wet.

Hyder smiled at them wiping the drop of tear from the corner of his eyes.

"How is the child? " Hyder rushed to the doctor as soon as the doctor walked outside.

"The kid is fine. Thanks for admitting at the better time, if you were late even we couldn't save him. " Doctor smiled at him and added, "The kid will be transferred to ward soon."

"You are really a life savour sir." Akshara proudly said and the parent thanked him while joining her hands.

🔸

"How are you?" Hyder asked Jerry after he woke up and spending time with his mom.

"I am fine." He replied by shaking his voice.

"Jerry, we are not here to scare you. " Ashara said.

"Can you tell us where were you and what happened?" Akshara asked, Jerry looked at his mom and she nodded her head as approval.

"I was going to buy ice cream. But someone picked me up and placed something on my nose or mouth. Then he placed me on the ice cream van then that person closed the back door and started driving. After that, I don't anything. Later I am alone in the forest like a place. " He looked at Akshara and replied.

"The one who kidnapped you, is it man or woman? " Hyder asked with hope.

Jerry looked at him but not saying anything.

"Sir, I think he is afraid of you. I will ask him. " She faced Jerry and asked the same.

"I don't know. That person wore a face mask. "

"What about hair? " Akshara asked.

"Head was covered by raincoat cap. That person was wearing a raincoat, gloves and shoes. " Jerry replied the unasked question shattering their hope.

"What about the voice? " Hyder asked, Jerry again looked at his mom and replied, "that person didn't talk with me. I didn't hear the voice. "

That was really like a heart attack for the duo. They at least expected the killer's gender. But now everything went back to blank.

Hyer looked at Akshara and she looked at him with worries. They left the hospital after assuring take Jerry to a psychologist and offering two of their members as protection.

💥

Hyder clapped his hands and all the members gather around him.

"Even though we didn't get any information about the kidnapper, it was a success. We saved the child. " Hyder announced.

For the many questionable eyes, Akshara responded, "The killer is very smart. Didn't reveal the true identity, at least the gender or voice. Covering the face with a face mask was expected, but wearing a raincoat on a hot day and covering the head with a raincoat. Gloves on the hands and shoes on the leg. Didn't left any clue on the appearance also."

"But the killer is really smart and at the same time not overconfident. That makes our case tough. " Hyder replied and everyone shocked with the new information.

"The killer prepared backup plans if the plan got flop or we find anything. One thing is sure that the killer is planning to cross the boundaries which we were made. It means the crime spot was not here, the killer has asylum and there keeps the kid. But now our strong patrolling and checking made the killer not cross the boundary, that's why the first back up plan came. Injected the kid with a slow poison and left him in that area near the road. " Hyder looked at everyone.

"After marking the wrist, the killer can kill that innocent kid with a second. But he didn't do that." Hyder looked at his subordinates but the shock is not leaving their eyes.

"Why? " Naveen asked.

"The killer wants the world to know about the cruelty. " Akshara whispered.

"Thank you everyone for your sleepless nights and hungry stomachs. Our mission was successful, we failed the killer to withdraw their mission in a midway. " Hyder clapped and everyone joined the clap.

"So, after resting for a while, patrol everywhere. If you find a kid alone, especially boys, meet me with the kid and the parent. " Hyder announced and everyone looked at him with wondering eyes.

"Sir, again. Our mission was successful? " Naveen asked.

"I said that that mission was successful, not the entire mission. " Hyder smiled but that smile seems like an evil smile for his team and Akshara giggled at their reaction.

"We need to prevent any kid fall into the trap. That's your new mission. Go ahead. " Hyder informed.

💥

"Sir, there was only one kidnapper?" Akshara asked Hyder who was looking at the pictures that were hanged and he wrote 'ONE Killer's with the red ink and that was circled.

"Jerry said 'that person.' He didn't mention the next one. If they were dressed in the same way then one must communicate with the other, which didn't occur. So it only means there is only one killer. If they were planned to speak after Jerry went unconscious, then another one must drive. That too didn't occurred. That too meeting the one conclusion, there is only ONE KILLER." Hyder looked at Akshara who is in deep thought.

"Who is that? " Akshara asked but that voice sounded like a whisper.

G O B L L I N

How is the story till now? Thank God Jerry escaped. Don't know what that killer is planning further.
Do vote
Comment
Share 🙏