smut chapter (G!P)

Where Kaahei is scared of her girlfriend, Sooyoung.

"Princess~ where are you~" 

I stayed quiet, hoping she would find me. I held in my breath. Sooyoung came over to me, finding me. 

"There you are~" 

"Get away from me!"

"Wae~ I just want to see my princess~" 

Sooyoung pulled me out of the closet and threw me onto the bed. She went between my legs and unbuttoned my shirt. Before I could say anything, she put a ball gag in my mouth, preventing my from talking. Sooyoun continued to undress me until I was bare naked. 

"Damn, nice body you have, princess." 

Sooyoung went down to my pussy, eating me out. My body started twitching. I let out a few moans as Sooyoung kept eating me out. Her mouth was filled with my cums and juices. She got up, looking like a hot mess. My cum all over her mouth and her dark, dominant eyes. Sooyoung started stripping right in front of me, revealing her hot abs and her 9' inch cock. 

She went in between my lap, putting her cock in my hole. She pulled me, making me sit in my positions. Sooyoung then started thrusting her cock, letting out my moans and cries. Sooyoung took out the ball gag out of the mouth and kissed my roughly with her tongue roaming in my mouth. I felt her hands pinching my tits and playing with them. I cummed so much that her cock was all covered in my cum and juice. 

"Clean it up." 

I obeyed, sucking her cock and tasting myself. 

"Good girl~" 

Sooyoung pulled me to sit on her lap with her cock in me. She started bouncing me up and down her cock, covering her cock in my juices. I couldn't stop moaning since it felt so good. I started tearing up, feeling Sooyoung wiping away my tears. Sooyoung kissed me, preventing the neighbors from hearing us. I felt my stomach twisting. I cummed all over Sooyoung. 

"Damn, I must did you good." Sooyoung smirked, cleaning up the mess I made. 

I kept looking at her cock, dangling between her legs. 

yup, that's the end shawty 🤤

(I'm also not the best writer— I almost failed ELA class)