L'entraînement

- "I'm sorry Wanda".I run to her to help her up.

- "It's not your fault but it's still the 67th time that I have passed through this wall".We both laugh when we hear footsteps.

- "So this date?"

Natasha holds Steve's hand. Wanda gives me a knowing look before laughing.

- "I am happy for you".

- "I think like Wanda".

Natasha looks at me strangely before laughing.

- "Normal means that Bucky is free".

I bow my head. Nat comes forward to take me in his arms- "I never had the opportunity to thank you for bringing me back to life".- "It's normal, we all missed you. But take advantage, I'm afraid that once the stone is removed, all the reality that I created will disappear with it".- "Don't worry, I'm enjoying it a lot". She gives Steve a look who says it all.

 It's been 3 weeks since T'Challa confessed his madness to me and I still haven't told anyone. Taking them off to remove my stone is hard for Wanda as well as for me. It gives him migraines and me aches all over my body. I leave to leave them all three and walk into the living room.

- "T'Challa, king of Wakanda who doesn't even live there".

- "I stay here until the stone is taken from you."

- "So you're going to wait a long time because Wanda's still caught the wall. What are you looking at?"

- "A film about a girl who confesses her past to her former fiance".

I type it with a cousin seen on purpose to say it loud and clear.

- "I would not say anything to him because you are completely delirious".

- "You still don't believe me?"

- "Of course not. I can't believe it. I don't even remember."

- "If you don't tell him, he's doing it to me."

- "You do that and I tear your heart out with my own hands."

- "I would like to see that".

I sit down and change the movie.This is our 70th training session. Everyone is looking at us even Bucky is there.

- "Are you ready Chleo?"

- "Like always".

I have my back to them because I only wear a short without a bra. I don't see what Wanda is doing but I can feel an energy in me. I fall for the first time and get up. This time it's more impressive, I'm in the air and I'm in pain but I know I have to hold on.

- "Oh my god, are you okay? You have nothing?".

I see everyone descending at breakneck speed. Wanda takes off her jacket and I give it to me.

- "I don't think everyone is happy to see them".

She laughs but not me. For once she's not going through the wall and getting up will be hard. They are all in front of me and look at me as if I had just died. Either way I feel like it is. Thor hugs me and drops me off in Tony's lab.

- "I'm going to Asgard tomorrow. Come with me. You will be useful to me to retrieve the tesseract."

- "Is Loki still on the throne?"

- "Yes and I intend to take it back".

We're not cut off when Tony arrives.

- "I think we should stop this method. With Bruce we looked for another way to remove the stone. With a laser, it will hurt more but the problem will be solved in 5 minutes."

- "Okay we'll do that when I get back."

- "What do you mean when you get back? Where do you plan to go?"

- "I'm going to Asgard. I've got a week's worth at best. And don't try to talk myself out of it. I'm an adult, I do what I want."

He acquires. I get up and go to tell T'Challa. He won't be of the same opinion as Tony. He's going to teach me a moral lesson and I don't want to. So I think about how to tell her I have to go. He will be able to come with me. I don't know if it's not afraid that something will happen to me or if it's because he doesn't want me to go out with someone. He's been bugging me for 4 weeks to talk to Bucky and I haven't done anything. I even refused to go to the movies with him. I go down the stairs, Bucky and T'Challa are both there but I can only see T'Challa's face. I approach the man.

- "Hi boys. T'Challa I can ..."

I see Bucky's face. Tears roll down her cheeks.

- "What's going on? Steve is okay? Is anyone dead?"

No one answers and as I lower my head I see what he is holding in his hand. And met a slap in T'Challa.

- "You promised me not to say anything. You lied to me. And that twice. I told you not to talk about it because it is not possible."

- "If Chleo. I think he's right. II think it was you."

- "But you are delirious".

I return and leave in tears. I just lost the image I had of him. He betrayed me and besides Bucky believes it. I run to Thor's room.

- "Can we go now?"

- "Are you okay? What happened?"

I wipe my tears with my sleeve.

- "Nothing but I need a change of scenery".

- "I haven't prepared my things yet and neither have you."

- "This is not a problem".

With a wave of my hand, I bring our suitcases. Thor stands up and holds out his hand to me. I grab it and my suitcases. He takes his hammer before shouting: Heimdall. Then a portal takes us in the direction of Asgard.