Beginning

So i'm continuing the story from TotalynotMinaAshido check out their account too, she has really good stories :)

*Nick's pov*

 Nick was streaming in his room, like the usual. He was very loud, as he would be since he was playing with Goggy and Dream. George was screaming like a child and Dream was being Dream. On this stream, Nick wanted to know facts about his friends. (that he did not already know) 

 Dono: Hello :) It MrBeast here! I want to privately share you smth so can you please go on your private Twitter messages! :) 

 Nick opened up his phone and scrolling through the countless apps. He clicked on the blue app and went to MrBeasts private messages. yes, MrBeast texts Nick, a lot too.

MrBeast: Hey, my fact isn't a happy one so I didn't want to share it on stream.

 You: oh, who is it about? 

MrBeast: It's about Karl actually, I don't think he has told you

 You: ...oh 

 MrBeast: He has Anorexia  

 You: I have no fucking clue what that is 

 MrBeast: Wow ok. It's an eating disorder where he does not eat because he gets body-shamed, and he constantly goes on walks and refuses to eat because people treat him badly.

 Nick closed his phone and unmuted himself to the sound of screaming.

"KISSMEGEOGE!!!"

 "Wot, no I'm not going to-" 

 "GODDAMNITGEORGEPLEASE!!!"

"GUYS!" Nick yelled into the mic." I need to end the stream due to some personal reasons, I'm sorry, bye! Stay safe!" Nick closed the stream and frowned. "Are you guys streaming? Cause if not I want to tell you something." 

 "No, neither of us are why, did something come up?" Dream said in a curious voice.

 "I don't know if I should be sharing this, but Karl has an eating disorder.

"Karl walked in as I had said that and walked out quickly, shutting the door behind him.