Therapy

||TW: Bad Anorexia, Gag\Vomit, Therapy, Self Force-Feeding, Body Dysphoria||

 Sapnap walked into the room after finishing another stream and clarifying to the fans that he was fine and it was nothing big. He walked into the kitchen to eat the rest of the cake he and Q had made to see Karl eating a granola bar. He looked like he was suffering slightly. "Hey, you don't have to force yourself to eat, I scheduled you therapy, however."

 "You did what? That might not help and I think I am quite fine, actually." Karl snapped back. He made it quite clear he did not want to go there. Karl proceeded to eat the food and soon after went into the bathroom.

||KARL'S POV||

I ran into the bathroom. My stomach hurt a lot. I didn't want to be here, eating. My body still looks horrible. I look horrible. My body is horrid. I'm ugly and chubby. Fat even. What kind of freak is F to M just to make themselves better. Oh yeah, me. Nick would never accept me for being trans. The voices in my head mock me the more I think about myself.

Ugly

 Fat

 Childish

 Weak

 Pitiful

I stumble over to the trash can and vomit into it. I missed the trash a bit and I get covered in the sticky, gross substance.

Dumb

 I'm so dumb

 Nobody likes me 

||3RD PERSON POV||

Karl was in there for quite a while and Nick got worried and went to the bathroom door to be greeted by the sounds of vomiting and choking. Nick slowly opened the door, being careful not to step into the room straight onto vomit. 

Karl was covered in vomit which was the color brown with blood mixed in it and some light green substance. It looked like he made somewhat of an effort to regurgitate into the trash but failed."H-hey ba-babe, Can-can you get... me n-new clothes plea-ease." Karl whimpered wiping blood off his face.

"I- uh, ok. Are you ok?" Nick replied looking Karl up and down. His hair was messy and his clothes were stained heavily. His eyes looked dull, he also had a runny nose and teary eyes.