skipping

Y/n pov
My (y/h/l) (y/h/c) rolled itself onto my back as i push it out of my face.

I had just finished taking my math test and it was now time to go to the next period.

Ugh 3rd period is such a bore. Welp might as well skip Mr. (T/n)
Aint here theres no point of going . ill just do the work at home.

I got up and started walking to class. I was about to walk into the bathroom when (c/n) grabbed my arm.

"Oooohh (y/n) where do you think youre going." He said gripping on my arm tighter.

"Skipping, Mr. (T/n) aint here there no point in going." I sais annoyed trying to yank off his grip on my arm.

Once i said that his grip got even tighter and he yanked me into the boys bathroom.

"Ugh (c/n) what the hell are you doing." I said more annoyed then ever.

Just then he pushed me agents the wall. He grabbed my other and pinned both of them above my head. He grabbed both in one hand.

I wiggled and turned to get out of his amazing grip.

"(Y/n) dont be trying to get out now. If you are i might just have to snitch on you." He said smirking.

We were so close to each other, his hot breath was blowing onto my face.

"But i-" i was cut off by him pushing to ny lip.

"See baby girl you gotta be quite or else the teachers will know were skipping."

The late bell rung so we both knew the halls were clear.

As much as everyone thought i hated (c/n) ive always had a major crush on him. The way his (e/c) eyes sparkled when you looked into them. The way his (h/c) (h/l) looked when he would run his massive hand through it.

He moved his finger from my lip and moved closer but not letting our lips touch.

"Dont be too loud (y/n)." He said right before gently kissing me.

His full lips felt absolutely amazing agents mine. I kissed back with no hesitation. He let go of my hands and i wrapped them around his neck. My hands tangled themselves into his hair cause me to pull him closer.

His hands gently traveled down my sides. He stopped when he got to my thighs.

We separated. I could feel the lust starting to pull us both even more into each other.

His lips collided with mine once more but this time it was more rough and lustful.

His hands moved themselves to the rim of my shirt.

One of his hands went under my shirt and grabbed my breast, i let out a small moan. His tough then pushed throw my slightly open lips deepening the kiss.

He took his hand from my shirt and broke away from the kiss.

He moved his head to my ear and whispered "jump."

I did as he said and i wrapped my legs around his waist.

He brought me over to the bathroom sink and set me down on the counter.

Then instead of kissing me again he attached his lips onto my jaw.

I let out small moans of pleasure as he attacked my jaw and neck.

When he got to the collar of my shirt he playfully said "better take this off its in the way."

Once he said that next thing i knew my shirt was on the floor. He continued down my shoulder till he got to my bra strap. Then he reached behind me and unclipped it causing ut to fall to the floor.

He kissed and sucked all the way down to my nipple.

He grabbed a hold of it in his mouth and started twirling it between his teeth.

The he left my breasts and made his way down my chest, leaving hickeys all down my body.

I was moaning his name as he made his way to my pants. He grabbed the top and pulled them off my body. Painfully slow if you ask me.

Once the were of he didnt bother pulling of my underwear, he just decided to be a fucking tease like normal.

"Baby please." I said whining just wanting him to touch me.

"What do you want baby girl." He said smirking.

"Please baby i want you in me so bad. Please i want you to fuck me till i cant walk."

After i said that his smirk got even wider.

"Challenge excepted."

His hands grabbed a hold to his belt and unbuckled it. He pushed them off of his legs along with his underwear.

He then came over to me and pulled off my panties.

He rubbed up and down my core till it was nice and wet creating a lube for him.

He rubbed up and down his shaft before slowly inserting it inside of me.

My hands flew to his neck. I started letting out moans as he slowly went in and out of me.

He was going slow, like frustratingly slow.

"Oh daddy, faster."

His pase didnt quicken.

His lips went to my ear and pulled it between his teeth. He let go but kept his lips right at my ear.

"Ill go at whatever pase i want baby. Dont be inpatient." I felt myself getting goosebumbs.

He started going a little bit faster causing me to let out a very load moan.

His hand quickly covered my mouth.

My moans started getting louder as his quickened then pase.

His free hand traveled down to my womanhood and started rubbing circles causing me to let go of his neck and grip onto the bathroom counter.

I fekt myself about to come undun but i knew he was far from it.

"Oh daddy." I said muffled by his hand.

I felt myself release causing me to scream loudly.

He continued to pound into me at the same pase.

He then slowed doem because we heard a set of keys in the hallway outside the bathroom.

His hand got tighter on my mouth trying to keeps me as quite as possible.

Once the noise left he started going in and out of me at inhuman speeds.

I was moaning so load it wouldnt suprise me if we git caught. Even with his hand over my mouth you could still hear it.

I felt myself reaching my second orgasm.

"Damn baby girl im gonna cum." He said nit slowing down at all.

"Oh daddy cum in me please."

Once i said that i came all over him again.

Shortly after that he came inside of me.

We got dressrd and right as we left the bathroom the bell rang for the next class.

As i was walking to my class he grabbed my ass before i left.

"See you after class baby girl." He said walking away.