Chapter 1

<James>
"Why can't you look for a job in the newspaper or internet?" Alice my girlfriend asks a couple of times throughout the day. "I will give me a chance first Alice please I need to find a job that isn't fake," I reply at the last time she said it. I kiss Alice's forehead and walk out to the kitchen. I pour orange juice into my cup when I hear the phone ringing. Alice runs for it but I tell her I will get it and pick it up to answer. "Hello Uh Hello We Are Asking You To Work At Kaz..." I hang the phone up after I hear that message without it finishing. "Who was that?" Alice asks graving a cup off the table in the living room. "Some Indian Salesman," I reply staring at the phone. I know what company was ringing me and never picked up the phone for the rest of the day and try kept ringing. At one point I pulled out the phone so I couldn't hear it ring. The next day I was walking to my mailbox when I saw something on the ground with a picture on it. I pick it up and examine it. I drop it when I see a dog, a cat, a human and a kangaroo on it. They were animatronics and I knew I was being asked to work at Kazza's. Later that day I give in and call Kazza Kangaroo's Pizzeria and a different man answers.
"Hello this is Mike from Kazza Kangaroo's Pizzeria how may I help you?" The man called Mike asks.
"Umm can I speak with your manager please Mike?" I ask nervously thinking he would ask why? All of a sudden I hear music sang by kids saying the animatronic's names. This must be the hold music. After five minutes it starts to creep be out so I out the phone on the table and sit there reading the newspaper when I hear a deep voice.
"Hello I am Jeremy the Manager. How may I help you?" he asks.
"Hi Jeremy can I get a job here as night gaurd?" I ask
"Ahh sorry someone has that job maybe you can do day gaurd, you know to watch the animatronics especially Markiplier the human animatronic who always try to act a bit hmm 'pervy' around little kids." The manger says. I hear muttering and snickering in the background.
"Sure when do I start?" I reply after five minutes of trying to hear the muttering.
"Tomorrow come free dressed then I will give you a uniform Have Fun!" The manager says before hanging up.
I laugh as Alice comes into the room.
"What is so funny dear?" She asks looking confused moving her head from side to side.
"Oh nothing just that I got a job easily at Kazza Kangaroo's Pizzeria, ran by the man who ran Freddy Fazbear's." I reply.
"Cool night or day guard?" She asks
"Day," I tell her. She looks relieved wiping her hand across her head.
"Good thing you got day guard apparently the animatronics move around at night and try to kill you," Alice says.
"I start tomorrow," I tell Alice without her asking when will I start. My clock charms 10:00 pm meaning time to go to bed

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
First chapter yay. How was it? Comment also if someone can please make me a cover you must have these following things on it
• The Title 'The New Crew'
• A Cat, Human, Kangaroo and a Dog on it all standing up because they are all animatronics (For the human and cat use the famous fan made animatronics Candy the cat and Markiplier the Human)
•Must have Author Connor Jennings, you will get credit for cover in description
•I just want the four animatronics on it with a black background with the title and my name
I will follow you if you make me a cover
If there are multiple covers I will decide XD
Don't be offended Markiplier fans about the pervy thing it isn't true and I am not supposed to hurt any fans!
Don't forget to comment, vote and follow me. Also send me covers through pm thanks :)