Vilacon - 1

A young redhead woman wearing an almost transparent dress and fake fairy wings was chained to a rock higher than her. In front of her, and on their knees, there were three figures dressed in black lace robes that covered their bodies from head to feet. They were reciting verses in a language that she did not understand. Behind them, fifty gang members wearing black but ununiform clothes were kneeling in silence. The verses ended and one of the figures in robes stood up and opened a box by the side of the altar. From the box came a creature. It was reminiscent of a phasmid, but much thinner and longer. The creature was seven feet long, without counting the antennas, that were at least five feet long. It was light green and had eight thin legs, three to four feet long each. The average diameter of its body was two inches. It advanced towards the chained girl as the robed figure returned to its place in front of her. The way the creature moved and looked at her with black, cold, slanted eyes made the woman feel panic beyond her control and she started squealing in horror to that vision.

The creature climbed on her body and got to her face. Then it punctured the girl's left eye with one of its spidery legs and entered her skull through her left eye basin. The girl suffered spasms for some seconds and then she started pouring black liquid from her mouth. Her arms fell to the ground and from her shoulders came out two pairs of thin black arthropod legs. From her back came out a pair of real wings like those of a moth but transparent and full of black veins. Her right eye became black, and a new black eye grew in her left basin. The son of an Angel had possessed her body and she herself had become an Angel.

She started working immediately, clouding the vision of the oracles in Kish, hundreds of millions of miles away.