The Shipping Call

Unsure of how to properly do this, but I saw some on other M/BS books and thought it'd be cool to add in mine. Any help with this would be appreciated.
As mentioned in my other M/BS books, this is open for OCs and Cannon characters accounts. Cannon Characters are automatically accepted. OCs will depend on how well I know the OC and how much we have interacted.

Family

0/?

Reserved for M'Baku accounts and if any OCs are related to M'Baku. Not everyone will be able to get accepted here. Again, I will have to know your OC and we must have interacted before.

Friends

0/Unlimited

More lenient on this portion. It's open to other OCs and other Cannon character accounts.

Lovers

1/?

Abeje Afumba (no account but I do wanna make note that this is there-)(I may make a file for her eventually though) 

This is open mainly for OCs (because I don't think as of now there's a Cannon Character that would be the right age to date him). This is only if we have interacted, I know your OC, and we (or I) have discussed or thought about the two in a romantic relationship.

Enemies

0/?

Same requirements as the others, like friends though I'll be fairly lenient on this portion. Open to OCs and Cannon characters accounts, they don't like each other! (Like Abeje, I may add a file for Jaha, or I may not. Haven't decided that part yet.)